I'm tired of this

Sooooooooooo,new book. Hope you enjoy!

Naruto POV~
Hello,I'm Naruto Uzumaki, 'the dead last' is what they call me. I'm actually so strong that even Madara Uchiha would run away from me. I only act like the dead last because the mask formed when I was little. I always get put down by my teammates and sensei they're always putting me down. It's 7:10 *sigh* might as well go to the meeting place early,I changed into my horrid jumpsuit and locked my door and left. When I arrived I called my friends by using a special type of call only my friends and I knew. A few minutes passed and I got tackled. "Naruto! You haven't called or visited us in a long time!" ??? Yelled. My friends are Yuki,Kei,Key, Yin,Kashi,Ren,and Azuna. "Heh,sorry dattebayo." I said. "So wanna start dancing or something?" Azuna asked and we smiled obviously we were going to dance. "Let's call more of our friends,eh?" Key said as he was sitting on Azuna's shoulders. "Alright call em." I said as Key used our special call. In a few minutes they were here with a speaker. "Let's start dancing!" Yuki yelled.

Minutes later~
"Woo!" Kei yelled as Naruto and Yin were having a dance off. Everybody started cheering and shouting but,in the end Naruto won. "Bye Naru!" Everybody said as they left. "Bye!" Naruto said as he waved bye to them. He checked his watch and saw it was 7:42. "Hmmmm,I guess I'll just train for now." I thought as I started to work on a jutsu I made.

Training grounds~
As Naruto was working on his jutsu the rest of team 7 was waiting for Naruto at the door of his apartment. "That Baka!" The banshee screeched as all of Konoha went deaf. "Hn." Sasuke said as his ears were bleeding. Kakashi ears were definitely were bleeding since he was standing right beside the screeching banshee. "Maybe he went to the meeting place already." Kakashi said as he started walking to the meeting place. "Hn. Stupid dobe." Sasuke said under his breathe as he followed Kaka-perv.

So I'm gonna leave it right here. Also sorry for not updating my other books. I'll update them since now I'm officially out of school. So yeah, Ja Ne my lovely kitsunes and nekos!👋👋👋👋👋