I Miss Her

*Drake's POV*
I was riding in my car to the house, I was late so I texted Robyn.
I parked my car in the garden and saw people standing outside in the cold. I then realized that it was our guests: there was JayZ, Beyonce, Katy Perry, Nicki Minaj, Melissa, Leandra, Jenn, my whole family and Robs' family.
"D: Heyy what are you all doing outside?
Monica Fenty: Well you're late!
D: Yeah I had a lot of work but Robyn was supposed to be here.
M: Ohh but it seems like there's nobody inside the house.
D: I'm going to call her to know if everything is alright and where she is."
I took my phone and I waited...
"Melissa: Wait! It's ringing inside!! You hear? Oppen the door.
D: Okay okay."
I oppened the door and saw her bag on the floor.
"D: Where's she? She couldn't leave without her bag and her car is in the backyard."
We all started to call her name and we searched everywhere but there was nobody.
"D: I should call the police."
I called them, they told me that they were coming in some minutes.
"Officer: So Mr. Graham you were the last to see her? When?
D: It was this morning at something like 9 am.
O: Okay did she have any ennemies?
D: Well she had a fight on twitter with Ciara and Teyana but it was really child'ish and not that important. People loves her and she's a good and loyal friend.
O: Alright we're going to do our best to find her.
D: Thank you."
He left the house and I sat on the couch, everybody was shocked...
"Melissa: I'm gonna check
Instagram, the Navys always find her so easily that I'm sure they have an exclusive pic or something like this.
Katy Perry: Ehh look it's her this morning, leaving the supermarket."
She gave me her phone but this wasn't really helping us...
"M: Wait... Here! A girl on Twitter said 'Oh my gosh, I just saw Rihanna on the backseat of a sports car. Damn her car is stunning and she's so flawless!!'
D: A sports car? On the backseat? Mmmmhh...
M: Do you think it's Chris?
D: Maybe...
JayZ: What?? What Chris have to do with all of that?
Monica: Yeah!?
D: Well I haven't told you the whole story. But... some mounths ago Robyn was with Chris but she got pregnant... of me.
Monica: She cheated on him!!?? And she's pregnant, and nobody told me!! I'm her mom!
D: Yeahh but we wanted to tell you today and also the fact that we're engaged.
Monica: Aww...
D: But when Chris found that out he like... he... he hit her and then disapeared. That's why I'm worried about that.
JayZ: He knew that she was pregnant and he hit her?? What kind of man is this?
D: I know, he's an awful guy!"
I called the police again and told them about Chris.

*Later*
I woke up feeling really bad, I couldn't stop thinking about Robyn and the baby. Maybe he already killed them... That's been already 1 week we were searching her and we still had nothing, The police was even wondering if he isn't in an other state or even country I'm so sad, my mom came to take care of me and even the media were helping us, her fans were desperate and I was too. I just wanted to cry but I'm not a crier so I'm gonna fight till I finally find her. I miss her.