Chapter Two: Truth Hurts.

I stepped inside the lobby of Roc Nation's building as I made my way towards Jay Brown's office. I wasn't aware of what was about to happen as I got inside and found myself standing infront of Aubrey.
"What are you doing here?
- I don't know."
We both seemed confused as thoughts raced through my mind. What if he knew about us? It couldn't be possible. It was maybe just to have a meeting about another collaboration. I was about to know soon anyway.
As I turned my head in his direction, Aubrey placed a kiss on my lips which made me push him away when I noticed the door opening.
"No need to hide. I've seen more than I should have."
Jay stepped inside the room with a sarcastic tone.
"What do you mean?
- Sit down."
Jay opened his laptop before placing it infront of both of us.
"Are you aware that there's cameras inside the studio?"
His question confused me as I understood what he was saying. Of course, he knew about us because the cameras recorded. He played a small video which showed Aubrey and I kissing. Jay stopped before the video turned into a porn as he seemed mad.
"I decided to stop there because I know what's going to happen next. Do you realize what would have happened if this got out of this studio?
- I know...
- What if someone posted it on the web?
- We're sorry, it won't happen again.
- I hope, now I have to talk to you Robyn."
Aubrey understood he had to go as he left us alone in the office. I knew nothing good was coming...
"Robyn, what's going on? Are you really cheating on Chris?
- I know, it's not the thing to do but I can't help it.
- Chris is a great guy, he doesn't deserve that, you need to leave one of them.
- I know but it's easier to say it than to do it."
The conversation left me pensive as I left his office to get to my car. As I stepped inside the underground parking, Aubrey stood there, waiting for me.
"Robyn..
- Aubrey, please later."
I drove off the parking lot and made my way back home where Chris was already back from work. My mind was confused, my thoughts were all over the place and I decided I had to take a decision by the end of the night.

Next Day

I've taken my decision, yesterday was eventful but this situation was now over. As soon as I got up this morning, I joined Chris in the kitchen with a feel of being relieved.
I stood by the door as I watched him make breakfast until I came closer to him, wrapping my arms around his waist.
"Hey, babe."
I kissed his neck before going to sit down around the kitchen's table when he turned to look at me and placed some bacon and eggs in my plate.
"Looks delicious."
I licked my lips as I watched him sit infront of me with a smile on his face.
"I'm going to start packing my things this afternoon so I can move in.
- Great idea."
Chris and I mostly spend time in my house but I decided it was time to move into his house. As soon as the breakfast was done, I stepped up the stairs to start packing my bags in the dressingroom.
The packing took me hours but I finally finished it up as Chris came up to see me and grabbed the bags down to his car.
I quickly dressed up to join him so he could drive me to his house. I looked out at his house as it made me smile, I knew it so well. It was already like home.
"Mmh, did you really need all those bedrooms?"
I asked while stepping inside, his house was great but huge for only two people.
"Where all of our babies would sleep?
- Our babies? Are you serious?
- Hell yeah."
His answer made me laugh, he was so confident about it. He came up to hug me before he had to leave for work. It gave me the time to unpack my things and had some time to rest. It's been almost 2 hours Chris was out and I was starting to miss him as I called him.
"Hey, Robyn.
- Hi, where are you?
- Mmh..well..I'm with friends.
- Aren't you at work?
- Yeah I'm at the studio. What do you want?
- I thought we could have dinner out tonight. What do you think about it?
- Good idea, I will be home in a couple of minutes."
I agreed before hanging up and going up to the bedroom where I found a nice green dress I paired up with black heels.
I was wondering how I could tell Aubrey about the choice I've made, I choose Chris and I wanted to make our relationship last.
My attention was brought up on Chris when he stepped inside the bedroom after coming back home.
"Let's go."
He grabbed my hand before dragging me down to his car so he could bring me to my favorite restaurant, Giorgio Baldi.
We spend a great moment together as we had the time to talk about the future of our relationship. We took our time as we came back home late.
As we stepped inside the house, Chris had to do some more stuff downstairs as I walked up to the bedroom. I looked at myself in the mirror before taking off my dress.
I was about to get inside the bathroom when I heard a phone ringing and realized it was Chris' which he left in my purse.
We talked all night and around 2 am we came back home. I looked down at the screen of the phone to see the name Karrueche popping up.
"Who's Karrueche?"
I asked Chris when he joined me inside the bedroom which made him look surprised.
"Where did you hear this name?
- It popped up on your phone.
- Well, don't look at my phone. This is none of your business.
- Calm down, I was just asking.
- Fine because she's just a girl from my staff."
Chris seemed upset and I didn't know why, he decided not to speak to me from the entire night as I ignored his childishness.
The next morning, I woke up without him by my side as I felt a little bit dizzy if not nauseous. Chris was probably at work as I thought about how I could see Aubrey to tell him about Chris. I grabbed a couple of clothes before making my way to his house with my car. As soon as I started knocking on his door, Aubrey came to open us.
"Hey, you've finally decided to hear me out.
- Mmh, yeah. I'm mainly here to talk to you about something.
- Let me talk first then.
- Fine."
He made me step inside his house which seemed empty as we sat around the livingroom's table.
"Okay, I think you have the right to know what's going on. Listen, I caught Chris kissing another woman the other day."
His sentence left me speechless as I couldn't really get my thoughts straight.
"I..I don't know what to say."
My eyes started slowly watering as he took me in his arms to comfort me. It was probably this Karrueche bitch, I thought to myself before looking up at Aubrey. He had never been so attractive, I didn't had the time to think about what to do as I felt him press his lips against mine.

A couple of hours later

"Well, I need to go."
I looked over Aubrey as he nodded his head in agreement and I gathered my things to leave.
When I came back, Chris was back and standing in the kitchen as he seemed pleased to see me.
"Babe. Where were you?
- I was just at the grocery store."
He nodded his head as I came up to sit next to him.