✖1✖

A/N: sexual and violence / psychological shit happens... a lot.. lol

Len was popular in school, his looks, his talents, his out-standing personality. It makes everyone crave to be his friend.  His school life was perfect, it was anything he could wish for- He didn't get bullied, He had OK grades...
Well, he had those things until a young, british boy was in town. He was short, 4"9 to be exact.  He had soft, meduim-length blonde hair. A british accent... the list is endless.
He was just a little cutie pie.

Len Kagamine was in the hall, going to math class. His uniform was perfect, he har all his books. He just had lunch. Everything was perfect fot him.

"Hello there dear~ Hmmm.. Len Kagamine is it?" the boy went closer to Len, The awkwardness filled up in his mind.  "Huh?.." "You're Len Kagamine, Vocaloid. Am i correct?" the boy smiled softly.  "Y...yes.." Len stuttered, blushing, the british boy's face looked a lot like one of a girls, making it more embarassing than it was with the strange approach. He grabbed Len's collar and pulled it with pressure. "Gone red haven't you sweetie?" There was a smug on his face.. the soft smile and cute vibes were vanquished.
He leaned in and puckered his soft, pale lips.
He went in closer, closer...
The foreigner looks at Len directly in the eye, giving the elder the coldest look he could and pushes him, leaving a smug on his feminime face. He quickly takes off his shoes, having his bare feet out.
The short british boy stares at him intensely and puts his foot and stomps on Len's crotch, bashing it, waiting for a reaction. "GWAH" len screamed in pain. "I'm the new princess here. I will dethrone you're dumb ass." his voice was condescending but he said it like he knew it'll happen. "I know you're popular here. I'm not a fucking idiot." He fanned himself, looking back at the yellow haired boy. "You just don't stop talking" Len muttered unintentionally out of habit. The boy's pupil shrinked abd the pressute on the crotch becane greater, possibily hurting more than it already did.
"fufufu" suddenly the era around him got fluffy, strange. "we have another friend here, don't we.."
He rubs the crotch softly, with his foot. "What a perverted Senpai i have.. getting hard from his dick getting stood on" The british boy smiled softly, the words were cold but the atmosphere was so innocent, weirdly enough. "You can't go to class like that..  we're already so late.." He licked his lips.

A/N: WASNT MY INTENTION TO MAKE THIS DIRTY HAHAhaha
dethroning more like deepthroating amirite

❝PRINCESS❞ 【Leniver】 जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें