Dearest wage gap deniers

So someone gave me a link claiming the wage gap is fake and I honestly LAUGHED OUT LOUD at this. Now Ill explain the article, what's wrong with it, and the wage gap.

"Not tons of evidence" wow did a seven year old say this??? Or perhaps Trump? I could have said that a hundred different ways and it would have sounded way better.

This article claims the wage gap is due to choices women make about....

1. Occupation
Well. If you want the wage gap by occupation here you go:

2.  Hours.
Yes sometimes women work less hours. But in the studies I use (and most studies generally) they compare salaries of women/men who work the same hours or average what every person makes per hour (usually this is for occupations like construction that pay by the hour). Every heard of a CONSTANT variable? In wage gap studies the hours would be the constant variable. What's the point of a study if the variables are wrong?

The article also talks about women's wages after having children. Here's another infographic about that:

 Here's another infographic about that:

Now before you demand sources..... here you go!

'The Simple Truth About the Gender Pay Gap" by Kevin Miller. Produced by AAUW. (This is a pdf book they update frequently. It's free online and very accurate.)

"How the Gender Wage Gap differs by occupation" by Emily Baxter. From americanprogress.org

Think, Report, Act is where most of the info graphics come from.

This author from Huffington Post describes my feelings about the article I was given a link for....

Is that enough proof? Because I could go on for hours