"Oh I don't need you're name, all I need is ...." he said smirk moving his eyes up and down my body. God ! I soo want to pluck  those eye balls out of their sockets.

I gritted my teeth.

"Look , just tell me why you kidnapped me " I asked controlling my anger.

"Simple, Manik Malhotra is so in love with you and I'm sure by now he will be wondering everywhere searching for you and within 2 hours the deal will be closed and the project will be ours" he explained calmly making my anger rise to another level. This is his fucking plan.

--------------------------------------------------
Manik

We reached the station in no time, I met the commissioner and told him how Nandini is missing from yesterday after I dropped her to her college. I sent Druv and Cabir to Nandinis college to get some clue or ask people around if they have seen Nandini.

Commissioner suggested that we could look at cctv camera at the college parking lot to see where she might have gone. So he spoke to the principle of the college and requested for the tape. Now Druv and Cabir are getting the tape.

Every time I imagine Nandini in danger , my eyes brim with tears. God! I want her to be safe. If someone kidnapped her or something then that person just wished for his death.

I saw Cabir walking in with druv along with tape. We all gathered around when they played the tape. When they zoomed it, we could see Nandini walking towards the gate. Just looking at her my heart roared, I miss her so damn much.

"Hey, look over there someone just grabbed her " aliya yelled looking at the screen.

We all saw someone covering her mouth and dragging her into a car. I clenched my fingers, I'm gonna kill them.

Stay safe Nandini, you'll be back in my arms soon.

--------------------------------------------------
Nandini.

"Let me guess Soha and Harshad are involved in this plan of yours" I said with a fake smile.

"Ofcourse, it's harshads plan and soha was the one who gave information about you and I will get what I need" he said and kept his hand back on my knee a little near my thigh.

Deep breaths Nandini, deep breaths. Control your anger. Don't let it get over you.

You know what Dilip Patil, I won't sit here all tied up and pray for my knight to come and save me. You wanna play it dirty then let's play dirty. Man ! I'll make sure you learn your lesson very well this time.

"You know I never knew you guys were such fools" I said with a small smirk.

"What do you mean ?" He said with a frown and removed his hand. Uff !

"Who gave you the idea that manik is in love with me or other way around. " I said smirking widely.

"Soha saw you guys kissing alright , we know something is going on between you guys" he said bringing back his smirk. Idiot !

"Dude , there is wide difference between lovers and fuck buddies" I said with a nasty smirk. Take that you son of a bitch.

"What !!" His eyes widened at my words.

"I'm his fathers friends daughter for sure but that doesn't mean we can't fool around or hook up" I said in a calm voice .

"So you both just ..." he said with big frown on his face.

"Dude, he's a billionaire ...we fuck and he buys me expensive stuff , that's it" Damn ! My words made me cringe at the thought.

"No that's not right ...your just messing with me" he said glaring at me running his hand through his hairs.