Chapter 18

Sorry guys! I wanted to write and upload this yesterday but I didn't feel well and I was really tired. But here it is now!

This fanfic will be over in about 3-4 chapters! :(

Enjoy this update!

xx

--------------------------------------------

As the weeks went by I thought maybe I would be able to be strong and move on from Sehun, but instead I needed him more and more.

Soft sniffles came from me as I lay underneath the covers, curled up as tight as I could be.

He had tried many times to call me in the first couple weeks, but I guess he gave up and hasn't called in almost two weeks.

"Sehun.." I whispered into the abyss, his name alone bringing tears to my eyes.

A sudden knock on my door fishes me out of my sadness and back into reality.

"Miss. Jinah, your dress fitting is today." My butler informed me calmly.

Finally over all of it, I screamed.

My butler nearly had a heart attack as he quickly exited the room, most likely questioning his choice of career.

Grunting, I huffed out of bed and made my way towards the shower.

"Might as well get it over with." I mumbled to myself.

~~

I gazed sadly at myself in the tall mirror, a few women around me hemming and tucking fabric.

My body was engulfed in a white satin, soft to the touch and very pretty.

"Ahhh." I sighed.

My thoughts traced back to my previous dress fitting before I got married to Sehun.

~ FLASHBACK ~

"Father I will absolutely not walk down the aisle and marry some random guy that I don't know." I yelled into the phone.

"Sweetie, it's for the good of the company. It'll only be for one year. I promise it won't be forever."

"Fine." I hung up and turned to the mirror.

I never liked dressing up, but this dress was absolutely breathtaking.

Closing my eyes, I took a deep breath, convincing myself it won't be too bad.

~ END OF FLASHBACK ~

I placed my face in my palms, sobs escaping my lips.

No matter what dress anyone showed me, none will be as beautiful as the very dress I married the love of my life in.

"Shhh, it's ok." A deep voice calmed me.

I froze.

Looking up to gaze in the mirror, a handsome slim figure placed himself right beside me.

"Sehun."

Turning beside me, there he was. The man I was in love with.

"Oh my.. how did you..?" I questioned him in between soft crying.

"I called Mr. Kim and bribed him to let me know what you'd be doing today. Actually, I've been calling him a lot to make sure you're ok."

"I'm not."

"I know." He smiled faintly, drawing closer.

"I- I need you." Our faces were now only inches apart.

"Do you trust me?"

"Of course."

Our lips crashed perfectly, and my body relaxed under his touch.

"I missed you." Sehun eyed me, a familiar look glistening in his dark eyes.

"I'm pretty sure I missed you more."

"I doubt it." He chuckled, holding me as close as possible.

"I love you."

"I love you too." He kissed me again.

"Just trust me, ok?"

"Ok." I nodded, giddiness in the pit of my stomach.

--------------------------------------------

ASDFGHJKL!!!

Ok I'm fangirling and shipping at the same time. I can't deal with these feels, bye.

Comment, vote and follow me!

~Liz xx