Chapter 9

Sorry guys!

I said I would upload yesterday, but I ended up uploading today.

Anyway, thanks for all the love and support on the fanfic so far!!!

I've talked to a few of you and ermahgerd you guys are amazing.

If you guys want to follow me on my instagram: @dumbtaehyung !

If you do follow me, just comment and I'll follow back!

Enjoy this update!

xx

--------------------------------------------

The atmosphere around me and Sehun was not very pleasant recently.

After our little tiff in the kitchen the other day, we barely exchanged any words.

Our car sped up as the light turned green and soon pulled into the parking lot of a large fancy brick building.

"Ugh." I groaned in complaint.

Today was our first day back to school in two months. Thank God it was our last semester ever.

Sehun was faced away from me, contently gazing out the window with his headphones in.

I hopped out of the car with a grunt, letting the door close behind me.

"Thank you Mr. Kim." I waved to my butler and smiled.

Looking around, I made sure no one noticed I had come oh of the vehicle with Sehun and rushed towards the main entrance.

"Hello Jinah!" Everyone smiled widely and waved in my direction, me returning the gesture with a small smile and firm nod.

Now that I was back in my position as class president, I wanted to keep the respect from everyone. Especially since my family was the top rank here at school.

"What is this? A military camp." Sehun's deep whisper made me jump.

"No. I just don't want to ruin my reputation." I glared at him, while speeding up my pace, trying to lose him.

"Whatever." He casually turned down the south wing of the school without speaking another word.

~~

Later in the afternoon, I made my way to the student council hall to attend to my class president duties.

The room was large, with floor to ceiling windows making up one of the walls. It had marble floors and the interior was painted an olive green. There was a large desk at the head of the room and a few smaller desks facing it for the other student council members.

"Hey prez!" A masculine voice called to me.

"Suho! How are you?" I smiled at him and winked.

"Doing good. Lots of work today?"

"Yeah, a lot more than I expected. At least I have a Vice President like you to help me out." I elbowed him lightly as we both chuckled.

We instantly got to work, reading requests and suggestions from our peers about school functions, and budgeting for our upcoming festival.

About an hour in, a head poked in the door, darting his eyes into me.

"Do you need something?" I snapped my head up and glared back.

"No. I'm just bored."

I scoffed.

Who does this guy think he is?

"Well, we're busy."

"I'll wait here then."

Sehun shuffled over to a vacant desk and slumped into the chair, leaning his head back and closing his eyes.

"Whatever."

~~

While waiting for our chauffeur to arrive, I stood a few feet away from Sehun to keep from unpleasant conversation.

"Jinah!"

Turning to find the voice, Suho appeared in front of me with a concerned expression on his face.

"Yea?" I furrowed my brow at him.

"What are you and the transfer student? How do you know each other?"

"Umm," I sighed. "You will find out soon enough. I promise."

"Oh, Alright. Well, I'll see you tomorrow."

"Yea!" I waved him off and turned back to where my car had just pulled in.

Tomorrow was going to be really interesting.

--------------------------------------------

Sorry it's a bit short and I feel like it's rushed, but I'm writing this at night an I wanted to make sure I have an update for you guys!

Comment, like and follow!!!

Thank you all, I love you!

(>^_^)>

xx