chapter 10

I walked into the house and went straight to my room to avoid getting yell at again. I sighed and flopped face first on my bed. I lied there in almost complete silence due to I could hear the rain outside. Suddenly my phone went off indicating that I had a message, I jumped at the suddenly noise. Taking my phone out of my pocket and checked my messages, it was (F/n).

(F/n): Hey guuuuurrrrl! Sorry I haven't been talking lately. My grandma was sick and I've been helping take care of her.

(Y/n): That's okay. I hope she feels better.

(F/n): Anyways enough about me how are you? Did you meet any cute boys over there?

(Y/n): Omg (F/n). I'm doing fine. No nightmare, lots of sleep, and no more hallucinations. And sorta, I met my friend James. He's cool.

I sighed, I felt bad for lying but I can't get her involved with this.

(F/n): Good! But if this guy is gonna be your boyfriend I have to talk to him first.

I face palmed at (F/n) for how much of a mom she was acting like.

(Y/n): No we are just friends and I want it to stay that way.

(F/n): Good! Anyways I have to go now, grandma's food is done. Bye!

(Y/n): Bye.

I put down my phone and stretched. A knock at my door made me stop stretching and get up to open it. There standing at the door was my mom.

"Can I come in?" My mom questioned.  I nodded and moved out of the way. She walked in and sat one bed. I closed my door and sat down next to her.

She sighed,"(S-d/n) is taking (S/n) to the hospital because she won't wake up and we're worried about her." I nodded in response.

"(Y/n) why can't you tell us what's going on?" She asked.

"Mom listen, I want to tell you but if I do you'll be in danger because you know. I want you safe. Trust me everything will be alright. Besides if I did tell you, you would believe me anyways. You'll think I sound crazy. But I will keep you safe, I promise."

I looked at her and hugged her. I know she wants to know, I know she scared for (S/n) and I. But I couldn't tell her. I pulled away. She got up and left the room.

Once again I was alone, with only the rain to fill it the empty sound of my room.

Crash!

The lightning came down as if it was attack the ground, lighting up my room for a split second until once again plunging me back into darkness.

Why do I feel so empty? Maybe it's because Laughing Jack is stealing my soul, maybe because I'm alone, or maybe because I keep getting people hurt. Whatever the case the feeling won't go away. The feeling of emptyness and aloneness.

(Narrator's P.O.V)

Questions swirled through the (h/c) haired girl's mind as she lied face down on her bed. Downstairs the almost identical mother cooked spaghetti for dinner while a clown looked over her shoulder silently questioning her choice of food due to it not being sweet. The step-father in the hospitals waiting room waiting for news on on his youngest step-daughter's condition. All the family members whom where awake were under going a lot of stress. None being the same sense moving into the old Grossman house. Though the parents didn't know what was going on they knew it wasn't something good.

Though not a single one of them knew something. Something that was tied to the monochrome nightmare. Something that could change for the worst. No it wasn't what he was think but it's a trick up his sleeve. Soon (Y/n) would find out but for now he had to keep his ace a secret.

((Y/n) P.O.V)

Once again there was a knock at my door and then my mother voice,"(Y/n) dinner is ready."

"Alright I'll be there in a second." I replied, sitting up. Pushing myself off my bed lazily I headed down the two flights of stairs to get to the bottom floor. I made my way to the kitchen taking notice of the two full and two empty plates on the table where (S/n) and (S-d/n) usually sit. I sat down next to my mom and began to eat my spaghetti.

After a few minutes of only the rain and lightning making noise the sound of the front door opening and slamming shut rang through the house. Soon (S-d/n) appeared in the kitchen, grabbed his plate, filled it up with spaghetti, and sat down on my left.

"Where's (S/n)?" Mom asked.

"Their keeping her in the hospital, she's in a coma." (S-d/n) replied. My mom cringed and tried to hold back tears.

For the rest of dinner there was a thick tension between (S-d/n) and I, and a heavy silence that almost seemed like the sound of the rain drowned out in it. After finishing my food I put my plate in the sink and left back up into my room. I couldn't stand being there anymore. The tension and silence was so heavy it made me feel nauseous. Changing in to my pajamas I lied in bed again. I knew I probably would get no sleep or little of it.

I was afraid.

Afraid of the nightmares.

Afraid of the carnival.

Afraid of the children.

Afraid of the clown.

Fear seemed to consume my now everyday life. And now my parents have work tomorrow and I was going to be left alone.

Not only does fear now consume me but loneliness and emptyness are starting to grow on to me like weeds.

I could die tomorrow and there's nothing I could do about it.

Listening to the sounds of the storm I fell asleep.

(Wow. Just wow. Anyways comment down below if you have Mr.Creepypasta amino or not. If not you should it's a really cool app with a really cool community. #NotSponsored)