Chapter 3

Speed walk down the final set of stairs you came to were your parents were.

"Yeah, sorry I couldn't hear you all the way up in the attic."

"We were wondering if you wanted pizza for dinner?" My mom asked.

"Sure. Oh and I thought the whole house on the inside was re-done?"

"It is, why?" She asked.

"No it isn't, at least not the attic."

My mom looked shocked and my step-dad was confused and anger. Suddenly he pushed past me and stomped up the stairs. Mom just followed him as I followed behind her. We headed up the attic stairs and into my 'new' room.

"WHAT THE HECK?! I THOUGHT WE PAID THOSE GUYS TO DO THE ENTIRE HOUSE?!?! I'M GOING TO CALL THEM!" (S-d/n) yelled and stomped back down the stairs.

"Don't worry sweet cheeks, we'll clean this up tomorrow and you can sleep on the ground in the living room instead."

"Ok, mom." And with that she left. Alone once again in my dusty bedroom I decided to look and see if there's anything left in the dresser and end table. I walked over to the dresser and opened the top drawer. Inside were some old close, I pulled the out; they were much bigger than me and had a lot of holes. Obviously belonging to the male who lived here last. I put the close back in the drawer the pushed it back in. I opened the middle drawer next; inside was a old, black hoodie, and a mask that had a troll-like nose and a furrowed brow, it was all white painted wood. Neat I'll save that for later. And with that's I put the things back into the drawer and closed it.

I hesitantly put my hand on the last drawer knob, something told me not to open it that it's best left unknown to me on what's inside. But curiosity got the better of me and I swiftly opened it, though I wish I hadn't. I starred at the items inside, inside were upholstery tools stained in old blood. As fast as I opened it I kicked it shut.

Right then I decided to leave the room and explore the rest of the house. I swiftly walked down the stairs and down the other side of the hall. The first door I came across I opened it. Nothing much was in it though, just an empty master bedroom. I closed the door and walked down to (S/n)'s room, skipping over the bathroom door, I walked quietly with only a few creeks here and there. Suddenly I heard (S/n) talking, "really?! You'll be my friend! I'm so excited!" She spoke in a happy tone. Though I didn't hear anyone else. Must be a new imaginary friend. It is a big move and she lost lots of friends. Must be hard for her so she created a imaginary friend.

"(S/n)?" I walked up to her bedroom door and opened it. She looked at me abruptly. "Yes?" She spoke quietly in a confused tone.

"Who are you talking to?" I asked.

"Laughing Jack, he's my new friend. " She answered. I smiled softly and chuckled,"well make sure you two don't cause trouble." I walked in and rubbed her head, messing up her hair then walked out. I walked down the hallway and down the last set of stairs. Walking into the main entrance, taking a right I walked into what I assumed to be the living room.  I walked past the main entrance again then down to the other side of the house. Assuming this was the dinning room I went to the entry way on the other side of the room. Inside was a fixed up kitchen and my parents.

"So how's the house?" My mom asked. I shrugged and walked up to the back door, opened it and stuck my head out. Outside had long grass and and woods. I closed the door and looked at my parents.

"It's a nice house but I wouldn't be surprised if it was GHOST INFESTED!" I said emfesizing 'ghost infested'. My mom chuckled at my behavior, "you and your friends with ghost and strange things. It never gets old."

"Well I'm just saying; they-" My sentence was abruptly cut off by a knock at the door. "I'll get it." I said jogging out of the kitchen and to the door. I opened the front door and there stood a boy who had chestnut brown hair, blue eyes and looked no older than me.

"Hello." The boy said nervously, visibly shaking. He was holding a pizza box in his hands. "(Y/n) who is it?!" Mom yelled.

"It's the pizza guy mom!" I yelled back.

"Ok let me get my money!"

After a few seconds of silence I spoke, "so what's your name?"

"J-James." He stuttered out.

"Well James, my names (Y/n)." I greeted with a smile.

"So so you live h-here?" He asked nervously, I nodded.

"I never thought s-someone would live in the o-old Grossman house." I tilted my head,"why?"

"Well it's a long stor-" He was suddenly was cut off by my mom walking up to us," sorry for the wait here you are." She said handing James the money and him handing here the pizza. As quick as she arrived she left, leaving James and I to chat.

"Well I have the day off tomorrow so how about you meet me at the park that's just down the street around noon and I'll tell you the story." I nodded my head and he left. I closed the door and went to the kitchen.

"Sweet heart would you go get your sister?" I nodded and headed out towards the stairs. Walking up them and down the hallway to my sister's room I heard her talking again,"what kind of game do you wanna play, Laughing Jack?" She asked. I knocked on the slightly cracked open door and opened it. (S/n) looked at me as I stuck my head in,"hey (s/n), we got food so you better come out here and eat." She nodded her head and walked up to me.

Then she turn around, looking at an empty spot on the ground,"I'll be right back Laughing Jack." She chirped and walked out with me.

(???'s P.O.V.)

I watched as my new 'playmate' walk out to what I assumed to be her older sister, I decided to follow them because I get bored reeeeeal fast without my 'best friends' around. I walked out the open bedroom door.

"You and Laughing Jack aren't getting into any trouble are you?" (S/n)'s sister questioned.

(S/n) giggled,"nope, he was just telling me some funny jokes and we were about to play a game."

I'll have to ask (S/n) what her sisters name is later.

"Well since mom and (S-n/n) are not gonna be home tomorrow I was thinking we can go to the park that I saw down the street. What do you say?" She questioned.

"Can Laughing Jack come?" (S/n) questioned.

"Well if he wants to he can." (S/n) yelled 'yay' as they walked into the kitchen.

Well, (S/n)'s sister is gonna be surprised knowing that I'm real and not an imaginary friend. But when that happens I'll have her entire family's guts redecorat their rooms then she will be last. Oh, her cries of pain, her screaming begging me to stop, the wonderful sound of her bones being smashed into gravel. Perfect. I smiled thinking of all the wonderful tortures that I'm gonna do to this family. But first I think I'll being playing with my new toys before I break them. She already seen my Laughing-Jack-in-a-box but didn't have time to read the top be for I made it disappear.

(Comment down below: If you watch the youtuber: Snuffbomb, Madam Macabre, or PuppetStrings. And if you don't go find them on YouTube and watch there videos.)