chapter 7

It was around noon when mom and sister decided to go to grocery shopping, of course mom asked me to go but I need alone time to recollect my thoughts. Soon both of them left but (S/n) possessed a sad look on here face as they walked out. Though I didn't pay much attention due to the fact that I had other things on my mind. Finally they both left and I simply lied on the couch with one of my fore arms resting on my fore head. I closed my eyes, monochrome, monochrome, raspy breathing, sinister laughter, carnival, clown, poisoned candy.

Suddenly the light pitter patter of feet and small giggles darted across the room. My eyes instantly snapped open and I sat up quickly. Then I heard the giggling and little feet go up the stairs. I got up and followed them up the stairs, when I was finally at the top I heard what sounded like an accordion playing a tune. I followed the song with quite tiptoe steps. Soon I recognized the tune, it was none other than Pop goes the weasle. I stopped in front of (S/n)'s door. The accordion was much louder and now I could hear a raspy, light hum. I froze at this.

I tried to open the gosh forsaken door quietly bit the stupid thing made a creek. I cringed at this, but inside seemed to consume all light because inside was pitch black. No light from my sister's window, just nothing but pitch black void. I reached over to the light switch and flicked it on but nothing happened then I reached into my pocket and grabbed, turning on the flashlight in the process. The humming and accordion had subsided, pointing my light in the room but it only lite up a small portion of the room. With out knowing my legs moved on there own into the room and once I'd noticed the door slammed shut. I spun around quickly and tried opening the door but it was jammed.

A light, raspy chuckled echoed throughout the room as if all of the rooms contents had been removed. I froze in fear, not able to turn around.

Then a voice could be heard,"all around the mulberry bush the monkey chased the weasle. The monkey thought it t'was in good fun. Till POP! goes the weasle." A laughter roared throughout the room causing echos to bounce off the walls making it seem if the laughter was coming from all around me. My body shivered in fear. It's the same laughter from last night. I felt something wrap around my leg then moved upward,  wrapping around my body much like an anaconda. My one free hand gripping the door handle tighter. Then something covered my mouth it felt like long, sharps claws with a cloth like texture on the palm. My memory quickly flashed to the sharp, black claws from the nightmare. Tears trickled down my face as my hand loosened in fear.

I was going to die from some monstrous creature that had been tormenting me from day one. Suddenly the anaconda like arm yank me on to the ground and started pulling me in. I tried to scream but the hand stopped me. Then I hear the door open there in the light stood a man.

"L-Laughing Ja...Jack." His voice sounded horse and he gurgled. The creature cursed under his breath and the snake arm unwrapped and recoiled quickly. Then a hiss was heard. A smoke like substance filled the room and once it had cleared light seemed to return. I squinted my eyes as light once again filled the room. Once my eyes cleared up I look over at my savor still standing in the door way. My eyes widen in surprise. The man was tall with blond hair and blue eyes or...eye. The male had one eye hanging, still attached to the eye socket. His lips looked cut off  and his teeth were smashed. Blood dripped down from his mouth but hey looked nearly gutted yet it looked as if he took an attempt to put them back in. Not only that but what was supposed to be empty areas were he was ripped open the was a macabre balloon animal in the shape of a poodle and some candy here and there. His chest look like skin was peeled back into its place. He was....transparent.

"Are...y...yo-u o-okay?" He questioned with a gurgle or two. I nodded my head, a loss for words. He held out his hand, which had a hole in it. He realized something and recoiled his hand.

I got up slowly,"we who are y-you?"

"I...Isaac." He answered.

"Isaac? Isaac Grossman?" I questioned. He nodded. My eyes widen,"no, no your d-dead. You were a-a murder." I stepped back.

He looked at me with a saddened eye,"I...did..wro..ng...I see..now. All..this my...f..fault. I..wish..d-didn't..do it....now." I felt slightly sad for the guy now.

"L-Laughing....Jack..danger..ous." He stated.

"The monochrome clown monster?" He nodded.

"L-left...something...under..y-your pillow. I...must go..now." Then he faded away. Soon he was gone. I quickly ran to my bedroom, still shaken up by the whole or deal. I moved my pillow and sure enough there lying on the bed was a journal. I grabbed it and opened it.

Dear (Y/n),
I had been keeping an eye on you sense you moved into my house and I must say your figuring Laughing Jack out well but I'm afraid you won't be able to figure him out completely without my help. So I made you a small journal about him. Of coarse he's changed over the years so I don't know everything but I put what I can in this book.

Please (Y/n) take care,
Isaac Grossman.

I sat on my bed and began to read.

(Comment down below if you know the reference: fleshy book)