Pilot : I

Rose above ^

The little girl bounced around, her hair bounced with her. "Joshiiiieeeeeee!" She screamed.

"Yes, rose?" He rushed in. She giggled. "Pick me upppppp!" She put up grabby hands. He picked her up, "Hey rosiee." She kissed his cheek, "You're the best brother eveeerrrr!"  

-Now- Rose's POV.

"JOSHIEE!" I screamed. "WHAT?!" He screamed from downstairs. "THERE'S MONKEYS IN THE KITCHEN!" He rushed in, shirtless and carrying hairspray,  "WHERE?" I burst out laughing. He glared at me, grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder. "How dare you!" I slid down him and hugged him. "You're the best brother ever." He smirked and said, "I know" I ruffled up his perfect hair and ran. "YOU IDIOT!" He knew better than to swear at me. I ran into the living room."SPENCER! JOSHIE IS TRYING TO KILL ME!" He glared at Josh who was glaring at me as I wrapped myself around Spencer. The whole family cared for me, I am the smallest after all. Spencer whispered In my ear, "Rosie go get changed for school I'll take care of Josh. Josh shouldn't mess with his little sister or he messes with his big brother." He chuckled.  I know he wouldn't do anything that would hurt Josh. He loves him deep deep down in his heart. I sighed, Bromance. I got changed into a grey sweater and a black skater skirt with some converse. I looked okay. Spencer called me, "FOOD'S READY!" I speeded downstairs, yes with my vamp speed. Spencer gave me a blood bag and gave Josh half a blood bag for trying to kill me. We all dug in. I drank it all and stared at Spencer. I had a flashback.

-Flashback-

"ROSE!" My dad roared. "GO TO YOUR ROOM ILL SEE TO YOU IN A SECOND!" He spat. He approached my brothers while I hid at the top of the stairs, shaking. "You are a disgrace. I should have let you die. I didn't and you try to stop me from taking it out on your sister and not you?" Spencer said, "You tried to take her innocence, She's five years old!" He glared at Spencer. Josh sneaked away as I ran to my room. Dad was coming up the stairs as Spencer was knocked out by him. He walked into my room and grabbed me and threw me onto the bed. He started to undo his belt, I squealed and moved to the edge of the bed. "Daddy, no!" I screamed. Josh sneaked behind him with a gun. He shot daddy and he fell to the floor. I screamed and started crying. Then everything went black.

-Flashback over-

A tear slipped from my eye and Spencer knew what I was thinking of. Josh caught on. Then both group hugged me,"Awh. My poor Rose. I'm sorry you had to think of him." Josh whispered. 

Josh^

Josh^

Spencer^

Spencer^

-In school- 

BRING BRING.

The school day's finally over. YAS! I ran out of school and into the alleyway. I loved this place, sometimes I would get a snack here. If you know what I mean. Anyways I took a seat on a doorstep when I saw a shadow...

Colton's POV (Get ready ((;<) 

I woke up, It was 4pm...Oh. I pushed the covers off of me and I felt a weird burst of energy. Hmm. I skipped downstairs and kissed my mother on the cheek. "GOOOOOOOD MORNING TO ALL MY LOVELY PACK!" I smiled. A couple people whispered. A couple stared. I didn't care. I jogged to a random alleyway I found yesterday. I smelt the most amazing thing. Cinnamon with a hint of vanilla. I looked in front of me to see a beauty.  I whispered in adoration, "Mate." She walked away and I followed her...then she disappeared. In a split second I was pushed to the ground with my mate on top of me. She snarled, "Who are you? Mutt." Mutt? So she knew...But how? 

"I'm a vampire idiot." SHE JUST READ MY MIND. WHAT?! WAIT. LET ME CHECK. SAY CHOCOLATE OR ILL BITE YOU.

"Chocolate," She said with a bored tone. "If you don't mind, I'll bite you."  Then she bit me. I screamed. It hurt so bad I thought it would never stop, "STOP!" I roared. She didn't stop, but it didn't hurt anymore. I felt pleasure...Huh?  Then I passed out, only thinking of her.

Rose's POV 

I whipped out my phone and stared at his body that was passed out.  I called Spencer's number. He answered at the second ring. "Hey Spencieeee." I said. "Hey Rosieeeeeeeee" He said back in a high-pitched tone. "There's this wolf that claims I'm his mate. I drank from him, his blood tastes like heaven...I can't carry him home without getting noticed but i don't want to kill him just in case he is my mate." I could practically hear steam coming out of his ears. "I'm coming," he snarled then ended the call. Oh, my over-protective brother. I waited for him to turn up, then heard a BEEEEEEP.

"Drag him in the boot," Spencer called.  I picked him up and carried him to the boot. I groaned "Spencieeeeee, he's heavyy." Spencer came up to me and took him off of me. "YAAAY!" I jumped on his shoulders. He heaved us both to the boot and shoved me in with him. He slammed the door and I was left with an unconscious, hot...werewolf. He stirred, I stared at him. He woke up and I had a mini heart attack. FUDGE. He opened his eyes and looked at me. "Where am I?" 

"Space?" I Whispered. 

"Mate," He grabbed me. I screamed. "SPENCER!" The car came to a stop, by now he was on top of me covering my mouth. Spencer opened the boot, he growled and ripped him off of me.  I got dragged over Spencer's shoulder. We both got dragged into the house and I got thrown onto the couch as the guy got throw on the floor. "JosHIE! SPENCER IS TRYING TO KILL MEEEEE AND A GUY TRIED TO BITE MEEEE!" He rushed down, "Who tried to bite you?!" 

A.N

Hiiiiiiiiiiiii beannnsss, I'm just starting this book and I'm so excited for the chapters to come (: I'll post and write when I can. Don't forget to comment stuff because it makes me feel special (; Anyways. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee - V