Chapter 3 - This is not good part 2

Chapter 3 – This is not good part 2

It’s impossible to obstruct fate, especially a fate that has already begun.”

Raine

I step out of my shower cubicle and finish wiping myself dry as I wrapped the soft velvety towel around me when I suddenly realised that there was something different with the atmosphere as well as the air.

I don’t know why but something smells fishy. So being the cautious me like how papa has told me to be I leaned my head against the my bathroom door and try to hear any suspicious movement on the other side when suddenly a bright beam of light erupted, blinding me for a moment and when my sight has returned I was met by a suspiciously too beautiful woman in front of me.

Her long wavy dark hair cascading just below her waist, I was so surprised that when our eyes met I couldn’t believe how much hatred she held in her eyes as she looked back at me.

I wanted to ask how on earth she got here but no words came out of my mouth.

But before I can prepare myself she took out what looked like a silver dagger behind her and suddenly she aimed at me and she so swiftly threw it towards me but good thing that I had good reflexes but not good enough as I managed to dodge and only got a scrape on my arm which burn like hell by the way!

Although silver never really worked on me but hell it does now and it freaking burns so much even though it was barely a scrape!

What the hell has this bitch (forgive my language) been doing with that thing?

And why on earth is she targeting me for?

I don’t even know who she is for Christ sake!

Even though it was only a small cut it was bleeding so much!

I watch still surprised as she runs towards the dagger that was now planted on the door and effortlessly pulled it out before charging towards me once again.

Bloody hell!

Save me from this psycho!

She countless of times tried to stab me with it but with my speed I barely avoided her attempts.

I was getting tired of avoiding so I gathered myself and waited for the dagger to reach me before I knocked it off of her hand which luckily flew across the other side, but it didn’t end there when she grabbed my neck as I try to pull away from her but hell she is one strong son of a cookie!

I was starting to lack oxygen from her death grip so I gathered all of my strength I have and grabbed both of her wrist as I feel my weird strength arising as I threw her across the wall and in the process breaking it and sending her to my room.

I choked for air when she started to charge towards me again when she stopped for a moment and searched for something.

She picked up something on the floor in my bathroom when my bedroom door flung open, revealing none other than Hunter, which was a surprised by the way!

I watched as his panicked expression change when he saw me but was soon masked by something else when he and psycho bitch over there locked eyes which by the way made me… jealous?

But luckily they were only staring at each other for a few seconds when psycho suddenly vanished in thin air.

What the hell was that all about?

But before I can start caring and asking for questions the painful burning on my arm returned as my super strength depleted leaving me dropping onto my knees as I cover my bleeding arm with my free hand.