Chapter 6 - Project Jealousy

Chapter 6 – Project Jealousy

Raine

I threw myself onto my new bed and let out a groan as I roll onto my back.

I stare at the ceiling and let out a sigh.

After a whole week of me being kept as a prisoner in Hunter’s shack he finally let me go since I actually managed to clean that whole place.

I brought my throbbing hands in front of me and saw my calloused hands and some blisters, damn it hurts!

Because of that poison that psycho got to my body I’ve been weak as hell and I can’t do anything but get ordered around by that devil Hunter himself.

I still can’t believe papa let him stay with him so that I would be slaved!

Did he not even worry that we were mates and adding the fact that were a man and a woman alone together in the middle of the woods that maybe something might happen.

But then again Hunter never laid a hand on me or even bothers touching me after my attempt to escape.

I let out a sigh and let my arms fall on my side as I lie there on my bed like a corpse.

Maybe papa knew that nothing would happen… but Hunter was still my mate and he never even looked at me like at how he looks at other girls one time when we went to eat on that diner down town.

What should I do?

At times like this—even though I hate to say it—but I guess Clarisse is the best person I can talk to.

I basically grabbed my tired body out of my room and went to Clarisse’s room where I found her on her computer, no new there.

I didn’t even bother doing my regular thing whenever I come to her room and that is to throw myself onto her bed and beat the hell out of Mr Bear.

“I need your help” I said as I wait for her to look up with a knowing smile on her face.

“What kind of help?” she innocently asked even though she knew what I was on about.

“Hunter” I said and that’s what all it took for her to smile widely at me before typing something on her computer and then back at me.

“What are you doing?” I asked as she took the printed paper off of her printer and handed the paper at me.

“What’s this?” I asked

“Why don’t you look at it first before you ask questions?” she snapped and I did what she told me and notice that it was a poster of various places near our town and some places where students would usually go during the summer holidays of free time.

Before I could look more she rudely took the paper out of my hands and pinned on her wall as she picks up a pen and drew a ring around the image of a beach nearby.

“Tomorrow is weekends and there is going to be some sort of party here and I can’t go unless you go—remember papa’s stupid rule?” she said and I just nodded at her.

“Were going tomorrow” she said and I just looked at her confused.

“Why?” I asked

“To get Hunter’s attention of course, because I’m such a nice sister I’ll even let you use one of my swimsuits instead of your old boring school one.” She said.

“But I can’t even swim” I said to her and she just rolled her eyes again.

“Were there to grab his attention not to swim sis, what’s the better way to make your mate that doesn’t want you, want you?” she said, “Were going to do project jealousy”