1🎹

"Gosh, I'm late," I whispered through my breath.

This was my first day in my new school. I was an exchange student from Australia. I kinda felt nervous the moment I saw the huge metal gate in front of me. So? This would be my new school?

I know how to speak their language but I was still worried on how would they gonna approach me. There were some students kasi na matataray, some would just ignore your presence because you're a newbie. Ganyan kasi sa school namin sa Australia. It's a good thing na I studied pre-school in Andreasan.

Without any hesitation, bumaba na ako sa sasakyang sinakyan ko para makarating dito at nagbayad na rin.

They called this vehicle here as 'tricycle' and I already encountered their number one source of transportation and they  called it as 'jeepney'.

I fixed the coat of my uni ko and went directly to the gate kung saan may mga students na papasok palang din. I thought I was the only who came late.

The guard smiled at me. After he checked my bag, he told me to tap my ID to a scanner machine para makapasok sa loob. Though I wasn't surprise because Andreasan has this kind of machine, as well.

My eyes widened when I realized how prestigious this school was. From outside and inside all I did was to admire this noble school. The buildings were all in modern style. Amazing.

Upon entering their elevated gate, you would see the grand fountain just in front of the main building, I guess. This school was quite beautiful and prestigious.

I walked fast when I realized that it was already 7AM and my first class was 7:30AM. Damn. I still have 30 minutes left.

"Ouch." I winced and touched my butt. I hit something--no, to someone.

I looked directly to that someone and I blinked more than three times when I saw how pretty face he had. Was he even a real?

He had a dark hair, dazzling chocolate brown eyes that's really captivating, he had proud pointed nose, sharp jawline and of course a natural red lips. Heav--

"What the-"

I blinked twice because he bowed down.

I thought he would help me in my situation but I was wrong. He got his phone fell on the ground.

My brows automatically rise. Ang gentleman naman. Take note of sarcasm.

"Are you blind? Look at what you've done?" His voice was deep and serious.

He sounds irritated but he tried to hide it. His eyes turned so serious now. Nakakaramdam na ako ng kaba sa kaloob looban ko.

Dahan dahan akong tumayo at pinagpagan ang uniform ko. I faced him and I almost cut my breath when I fully see his angel face.

I creased my forehead. We both know that it was an accident.

"I'm sorry. But it's not my fault."

I stopped myself from looking directly in his eyes. Those sinfull pair of eyes.

He put his hands inside his pocket and stared at me blankly.

"And you're saying that it was my fault?" He raised his right eyebrows.

There were students who looked at us.

I shook my head. "No, it's not what I'm talking about. What I'm trying to say is that we--" tinuro ko siya at sarili ko. "-- we bumped into each other. I didn't saw you and so as you. Right?"

I fake a smile. Damn, I looked stupid while explaining. I just want to him to know my side.

"So? And what about my phone? How will you explain it to me?"