Bonnie My Bestie (FNAF) - Part 2

Jess POV
My plan was to start by checking the voice boxes, but I admit I was scared. Slowly and steadily I walked toward the purple bunny.

Bonnie POV
Freddy had given my the signal, as soon as the clock struck 12:00 it was my job to kill the ray of sunshine that had entered my heart.

Jess POV
Carefully I opened the mouth of the purple animatronic, then reached down and grabbed the little metal box that aloud it to talk. Some where I heard a clock chime 12:00. Startled I pulled my head out of his mouth, just in time too as it snapped shut behind me.

Third POV
Jess didn't know it but that snap was intentional, Bonnie had to kill her or he himself would he killed. Bonnie suddenly thought of a way to keep her alive, he would hide her away from Freddy.

Jess POV
I didn't know what was happening till it was to late, Bonnie grabbed me around my waist, then dragged me into the dark hallways of Freddy's.

The darkness seemed everlasting, then there was a bright light and then my eyes adjusted.
I tried to scream but a big furry paw covered my mouth.
"Shh!!! He'll hear you!" Bonnie's face came into the light, it didn't help, my struggling intensified.
"Look I couldn't let him k-kill y-you."
Bonnie was the good guy? I was so shocked I stopped struggling.
"Thank you, now unfortunately you have to stay hidden till 6:00am. Ok?"
I nodded, and felt the paw move away from my mouth. "Thanks BonBon..." my voice left me when he seemed to smile at the name I gave him, it made my feel happy that he liked it.

Freddy POV
The Bonnie, he finally did something right! I hope the girl got what she deserved!