Don't Socialize

Our recording session just finished and now we're spending our break by eating food at a restaurant. The place had a catchy music so Jisoo and I couldn't stop ourselves from making weird dance moves, more specifically the windmill dance. Jennie was looking at us with her usual poker face while Rosé was cracking up from our actions.

"Ya! Stop it, people are looking at us now." Jisoo took hold of my forearms to stop me.

"Let them stare. Who cares of what they think." I got out of Jisoo's hold and danced again with a wider grin.

"I care, so stop it."

I stopped dancing because Jisoo was threatening to punch me and Jennie was glaring at me.

"Lisa, you got some sauce on your lips." Rosé stated pointing at my face.

I looked around the table for some tissues but I couldn't find one. Rosé noticed and asked the waiter.

"May you please give us some table napkins?" Rose asked with a charming smile.

"Yes, ma'am."

"Thank you."

"Rosé, you didn't have to be that nice just to ask for some tissues." Jisoo said, a frown evident on her face.

"Are you jealous?"

"No, I'm just stating facts." Jisoo avoided eye contact with Rosé.

"You got to stop giving me these mixed signals. You kiss me then you ignore me, you compliment me then you diss me, and you cuddle with me then you give me space as if I was dirty. Now tell me, do you like me or not?" Rosé had tears forming in her eyes almost tearing up.

"Of course, I like you. Don't you see that?!" Jisoo exclaimed.

"I like you too so why can't we be together?"

Jisoo was about to reply when the waiter came back with the table napkins.

"Do you need anything more, ma'am?" The waiter winked at Rosé.

"No."

Jisoo stood up, went to Rosé's side, and then pulled her up going to the restroom. I wiped the sauce on my lips. Jennie and I couldn't do anything since we didn't want to make their situation worse. Rosé once talked to me about them not being together but acting like one. She told me that Jisoo avoids the topic about the label of their relationship. Maybe there's a deeper explaination on Jisoo's side. We were enjoying our food when someone wrapped their arms around Jennie's shoulders.

"Hi Jennie! How are you?" It was Naeyon.

"I'm fine. You?" Jennie asked without interest in making a conversation.

"I'm okay." Naeyon seemed to understand that Jennie didn't want to talk. "I'll just go over there and sit with my friends."

Jennie just nodded and took a sip of her tea. Now this is unusual, I expected her to talk more with Naeyon since they were best the best of friends while they were just training. Something unusual is going on here and I'm going to find out. Jisoo and Rosé came back bowing their heads trying to hide the hickies on their necks.

"Y'all nasty." I said while pointing at the both of them.

"Look who's talking." Jisoo snickered.

"At least we hide them perfectly." I flipped my hair to the side.

"Guys, look! This table napkin says "I'm pretty and wants to get my number." Rosé showed us the table napkin that the waiter gave us.

"That waiter doesn't know how to take a hint." Jisoo stood up and went to the manager.