Can't get up

"So, who's going to shower first?" I asked Jennie once we were inside our bedroom.

"No one." She locked the door, closed the curtains, and dimmed the lights.

"What?" I was shoved against the wall and a pair of lips smashed against mine.

Okay, no shower then.

I thought she was just playing around while we were in the gym, but I guess I got the wrong assumption. This time I bit her bottom lip roughly and she opened her mouth to let my tongue in then moaning from my taste. As usual, I let her have dominance and I just stopped myself from laughing whenever she touched the roof of my mouth. She knew I was ticklish yet she kept licking it so I decided to throw her on the bed.

Yes she likes it rough.

I sent her a small glare and she just smirked then pulled me down by grabbing both my arms to lay on top of her. 

I just want to feel your body on me

(A/N: Please play the music while reading this or if you don't want to then it's fine)

We heard the music playing outside our room and realized that either Jisoo or Rose were playing music from our speakers. I smiled widely and she just chuckled. She wrapped her arms on my neck and her legs around my waist then connected our lips again. I slowly grind my hips on hers to have some friction while I tugged at her shirt as a sign for her to take it off. She took her shirt off and tugged at my shirt. I took my tank top off and her hands quickly went to my stomach. 

"I love your abdominal muscles and your curves so much."

"Don't you mean abs?"

"Yes and they're all mine."

"Don't worry, baby. These are all yours." I whispered and bit her ear softly. 

I kissed her neck and she gasped then moaned lowly. We wouldn't want to be loud since we don't want to piss off our neighbors.  I sucked on her favorite spot, her pulse point, and went down further going to her breasts. She still had her bra on so I had to take it off. I was about to take it off but she beat me to it. She arched her back, put her hands behind her, and took off her sports bra. 

"Eager, are we?"

"Shut up." 

Our first time was slow and passionate but when she saw me naked, she didn't waste any second after that. Of course she was gentle and asked my permission if we could make it faster, but still in the end we had pleasure and we had fun. I was too busy reminiscing our past that she already got rid of my sports bra and my shorts. I went to her perky and erect breasts then took one in my mouth while my hand pinched the other. She gasped loudly arching her back and tangled her fingers in my hair. 

No more, no more wasting time

We can, we can go all night

I stopped what I was doing and looked her in the eyes to see if she's ready. She answered by taking off her shorts and my cycling shorts. I trailed kisses down her stomach, going to her thighs, and feeling her damp underwear. I bit her underwear, pulling it down to her knees, then removing it with my hands from her toes. I kissed her thighs, sucked, then bit down harshly to leave a hickey. She was closing her eyes the whole time, waiting for me to take her. I made a long broad lick on her center, tasting my 2nd favorite taste in the world. We both moaned; me because I love her taste and her because she liked what I did and gripped the bed sheets. I licked 2 more times then sucked abruptly making her groan and grip the sheets tighter.