Chapter 20:I Wanna Be Yours

Third pov

Kira felt anxious. Its felt like years since they've seen each other, yet its really only been two and a half weeks. As much as she was excited, and happy to see Marco again, Kira was very nervous. She didn't know what to say at all! She couldn't even think properly. "Just...ask normal questions." she whispered. Kira sat down in her office chair, and breathed in, and out. She opened up her laptop, and proceeded to type up the report she was previously typing up before she got word from Narumi.

The moment when Kira heard three knocks on her door, was when she felt her heart jump out of her body. She shut her laptop lid, and managed to choke out, "Enter." The door opened, and walking in, was Marco. Kira was a little bit shocked to see that he's in a bit of a slump. There was dark circles under his eyes, his skin was pale, and his hair was a mess. "Marco.." Kira called. Marco smiled weakly as he shut the door behind him, "Hey love." he greeted. Kira got up from her desk, and rushed over to him, "How..how are you feeling?" she asked. Marco sighed, "I feel like shit, yoi." Kira smiled softly in return, "Thats exactly how I feel." "Wanna bring it in, yoi?" he asked. "We both deserve it."

After what felt like a long time, the two hugged. The scent of Marco's clothes made Kira feel whole again. She buried her face into his chest, his hand cupping the back of her blonde head. "I've missed you, Kira, yoi." Marco buried his face into her hair, and smiled, "I've missed you more, yoi." Kira chuckled, "Really?" "I even have the tears to prove, yoi." he murmured as tears left his eyes. Kira looked up. She reached up, and softly wiped away his tears, "Never fear," Kira got on her tippy toes, "Kira is here." Marco closed the gap between the two, and for what felt like eternity, Kira had come to life. Her eyes fluttered close, and she cupped his cheek.  

'I hope you missed me, love.'

Kira pulled away, "I wanna be yours, babe." she whispered. Marco cupped her cheek, "Babe, you've always been mine, yoi."

There was a knock on Kira's door, and Marco looked at her in alarm. Kira quickly ushered him to the bathroom in her office, "Stay in there." she whispered. Marco nods, and she shuts the door. She sprang herself back in her desk, "Enter." Kira called. Opening the door, was Karika Akaoni. "Oh, Akaoni." Kira greeted. "I know he's in here Kira." Akaoni sighed. "No he isn't, he left ages ago." Kira lied. "He wasn't here long then, anyway..are you two talking everything out?" she asked. "Yes, I'm planning on inviting him to my place so that we can talk more." Kira said. "Good..from what he's told me, it seems that after seeing you kill someone, its traumatised him to the point of sleep disruption." Akaoni explained. Kira leaned on her desk, "I know that its my fault though..I just don't know how to handle it all.." she murmured. "Kira, it'll help him if you two just talk it all out. It'll help him recover faster, and it'll help me help him." Akaoni adds. 

Kira smiled, "Thank you, Akaoni." Akaoni winked, "Now, I gotta go. Make sure that you & him talk heaps..." Akaoni then chuckled as she left the room, "Give him something...extra.." "WHAT!?" But Akaoni had already sped away before Kira could say anything. Kira lowered her eyelids to halfway, and growled, "That runt." she sighed. She shut the door, and went over to the bathroom, and opened up the door. Marco sat on the closed toilet seat, scrolling through his phone, "Its all clear." Kira declared. "Who was it?" he asked. "Akaoni. She came in to see if you had checked in with me." "Oh..." "Marco..do you wanna come back to my place?" she asked. "What for?" he asked. Kira cupped Marco's face, "Babe...I've missed you heaps..and well..its been a while since we've spent time with each other, you know. So.." Kira put her hands on his thighs, "I wanna be all yours tonight." A light bulb lit up Marco's brain when he fully realised what Kira meant. He cupped her cheek, "You really want to, yoi?" he asked. Kira nods, "I've missed you a lot.." Marco finally smirked, "Alright, babe." 

The two drove home in seperate cars, as Kira drove to work, and Marco had taken his impala to the hospital. As Kira drove, her hands shook with excitement. Thoughts of what Marco was gonna do to her, made her whole body itch with anticipation. It was like all of her nerves became sensitive, and whatever thing she did, it'd give her deep pleasure. Kira swerved up to her house, Marco following behind. Kira spotted Marco, and she dragged him inside. The door slammed shut, and Kira was already shoved up against the wall by Marco, who stole her lips in a heated kiss. 

'Oh hell..!'

Kira let out a gasp as Marco suckled on her neck, his hand caressing her thigh. His body warmth over took Kira's sense of logic. She couldn't think properly. All she wanted, was to just allow Marco to touch her in any way. Kira groaned softly when he broke the surface of her skin, which made her bleed. He suckled up her blood, leaving a hickey along the way. "Just to show that you'll always be mine, yoi." he murmured huskily in her ear. "Marco.." Kira groaned, wrapping her legs around his torso. "Lets take this elsewhere, babe..somewhere where you'll be comfortable, yoi."

He carried her to her room like a princess, and laid her down on her messy, unmade bed. Marco threw his shirt off, and trapped her on the bed. He removed her clothing, until he finally got to her underwear. She wore a black and purple underwear set. Marco suckled her collar, as he removed her bra. Kira let out a small moan as his hands played with her breasts, familiarising themselves with the feel of her mounds. Marco couldn't get enough of the taste of her sweet skin. Kira clawed her perfectly manicured nails down his tanned back, her legs wrapping around him weakly, "Mar~co.." Kira moaned hotly in his ear. His lips left her collar bone, and kissed their way down to her breasts. He suckled on them, as his hands sneakily removed her panties, and started to play with her opening. 

Kira gasped out a moan when she felt his fingers slither inside of her. It was the best feeling in the world for Kira. As Marco swapped breasts, his fingers thrusted at a generous pace inside of her. Kira dug her fingers into the pillow above her, her eyes sewn shut, and her mouth agape. Sweat poured down Kira's body, as Marco's lips left her breasts, and started licking figure 8s to her opening. Kira let out an unearthly moan, one that he's never heard before, but knew that it was a good indication for him to carry on with what he's doing. Without warning, Kira orgasmed, and it all landed, and coated themselves on his fingers. He swirled his fingers in her opening, before he pulled them out, and licked them up.

He stared at Kira, who was a panting mess. "You alright?" he asked. Kira nods, "I'm amazing.." she stated. "Do....you have any condoms, yoi?" Marco asked, "I don't have any on me, yoi." "No..." she replied. Marco breathed in, then out, "I won't do this to you, then, yoi. As much as I really wanna give you my body, we ain't ready for a baby, yoi." Marco sighed. Kira stared at Marco with a new profound love, before she smiled, "You're right. We can always continue this later." She sat up, and cupped his face, "You're so thoughtful, babe..You really do know me better than anyone that I know." He kissed her wrist, "Just looking out for my love, yoi." Kira chuckled, "Well then, want a bath?" "Sure."

(A/N: I was planning for this arc to be a bit more angsty, but that'll be unleashed later on)