"We can't. He just lost my trust, Ry. I've cried so much these past five months and he can't do anything about it. He freaking made me cry over him, thinking I couldn't have him, even though I could've this whole time. That crosses a line and I don't know how to feel about it yet... he screwed up."

"All he wanted was for you to love him back." He whispers.

"And I do!" I whisper shout. "But he lied to me for five months!" Ryland sighs. "I'm confronting him." I mutter, whipping myself around to walk up the steps. The closer I get, the more heated I'm feeling. "Ross Shor Lynch, you're a fucking liar!" I shout, seeing every single family/friend member outside. I watch as Ross stands up from his chair that he was in and sets his guitar down. His gaze shifts to behind me and I watch as his whole face softens.

"I'm sorry, Ross. But I found her crying and I had to tell her." Fucking Ryland.

"You told her?" Ross asks, stepping closer to me.

"I'm sorry." Ry says. I take a step closer to him, ready to hit him hard in the chest. I successfully punched his shoulder, just like I did to Ryland, except Ross didn't flinch. In fact, he did the exact opposite. He grabs onto my shoulders.

"I'm sorry, Laura but-" I take a step back.

"You lied to me!" I shout.

"I know-"

"You kicked me out of your room!" I continue to shout. "Do you know how many nights I haven't slept because of you! Do you know how much I've cried because of you!"

"Can we please talk inside-"

"I'm so far ahead in school because I stay up all night doing it since I can't fucking sleep because of you! I've cried forty-eight, now forty-nine, times over you not fucking loving me and being with Brianna!" I shout at him.

"But I do love you!" He shouts back. "I don't love her, Laura!"

"I know that!" I scream.

"Guys, you need to calm down." Shor says. "People are gonna start coming over here if you keep shouting at each other."

"I love you, Laura." Ross says, his voice soft. "I have loved you for eight years. I messed up and I'm sorry."

"You lied to me. You took something away from me that you knew was important to me. You blew me off so many times and blew so many traditions we had together so you could go spend time with your fake girlfriend, just to see if I'd fall in love with you." Ross' face turned to pure guilt.

"I know what I did was wrong but I've been so desperate for you to love me, Laura. That's seriously all I've wanted since I was thirteen." He takes a step closer to me, but I step back. "Don't be like this, we can be together now." He whispers

"I don't trust you anymore." I tell him.

"I screwed up, Laura. I'm sorry that it happened and I wish I could take it back, but I can't-"

"You broke my trust." I repeat quietly, taking another step back. "You made me so miserable these past five months and all I could think about was how good looking you are and how badly I just wanted you for myself and I hate you for that."

If This Is Love || Rauraजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें