At first she was hesitant to kiss but then, the world knew I was Harry Styles so she placed her small hands on my chest to move her sweet lips against me.

She always tasted like vanilla and strawberries eluding the first time when her lips tasted like chocolate. I loved to run my tongue along her bottom lip and just like always she shivered under my assault.

"Baby, move your lips with me. Not against." Both of my hands lifted her few inches off the ground from her waist while she snaked her arms around my neck erupting butterflies in my whole body.

I gently pushed my tongue inside her mouth and she completely leaned into me involuntarily putting pressure on my hardening groin. I groaned and pulled away from the heated kiss. "I'm so sorry for what I did. I know I am crazy but you know I can't handle myself when you are involved."

"I feel the same when it comes to you." Her statement was enough to drive me wild.

I lifted her up in my arms from her ass and kissed her hard, non-stop just like the way she wanted.

I pressed her body against the tree with which I was wrestling earlier. Funny, how we were fighting like maniacs few minutes ago and now I was ready to take her right now in the middle of this damn forest.

"Harry." Her soft moan bubbled from her throat and I started trailing my lips along her cheeks, jaw and her throat which are so fucking soft and her nails were gently grazing my back.

When I reached to the joint of her neck and shoulder, she whimpered loudly in pleasure and that was enough to make me rock hard and Sun hot.

"Car?" I breathlessly pulled away and she nodded to my proposal.

Since that place was new to me, I made sure that my eyes were open and not even a fucking bird could watch us whilst kissing her and made my way to the car.

Unlocking it, I made her stand on the ground and settled myself in the backseat.

"What will we do now?" She gasped with her pupils blown and her cheeks deep red.

"Trust me and just come here." I reached out for her hand and she gladly accepted ducking her head to enter into the car.

Minutes later, Ciara was straddling my waist with just her jeans and bra on and I was shirtless and my jeans pulled down to my feet. My briefs were becoming too tight for me as if it will tear if I won't do anything.

"Touch me baby." I begged and her eyes widened.

"Like this?" She placed her warm hand on my boiling clothed center and I willingly groaned her name.

"Fuck yes, now massage it baby." I placed my hand on hers and moved it sending waves of electricity throughout my body.

I don't fucking know how, she expertly dipped her hand into my boxers and started pumping me whilst nibbling at the spot just below my ear and I gently began kneading her bra clad breasts.

"Just keep doing this baby, fuck oh yes, I'm just there." With one more shout of her name, I fell apart like a hormonal teenage boy and buried my face into her breasts. I knew they were not enough, but the fact was, I didn't really fucking care. I wanted her, all of her, all time, every second of my fucking life.

After few seconds when I recovered from the best high of my life, I noticed she was looking at me with shocked expression.

"What happened? Is everything okay?" Fuck did I do something wrong? Did she get hurt? Why I always messed up things with her?

"It felt so soft, big and... hard?" I almost laughed at her innocently dirty confession. Finally, now she knew her soon-to-be-boyfriend is quite huge.

"Yes, it is and there is no need to be embarrassed." I pecked her once more. "Lay down on the seat." I started lifting her up.

"But why?" Instead of laying, she sat upright.

"What? I know you are dripping for my touch." My lips twitched to a smirk and she turned pink.

"No, no! It's fine. Let's go home now." She almost squealed and I got surprised from her denial.

"But you'll be uncomfortable throughout the ride, it will just take a minute." I sighed. "See, you are a human, humans have their needs and there's no need to hide-"

"Harry it's okay!" She whined and turned her face away from me. Probably hiding more of her embarrassment. She had to learn a lot.

"Fine, I'll give that to you some other time and it will be soon. At least show your pretty face to me Angry Bird." I placed my hand on her shoulder and she faced me. Okay, I was still staring at her breasts and cute stomach. Cute stomach? Fuck I was crazy.

She was so beautiful. Specially when she blushed. The way she smiled, I felt like a fucking baby who got his supper on time.

"Now let me see if there are some tissues to get us cleaned up." I winked at her and shoved my hand into the pocket of the cover of the seat to search for any supplies.

"Angry Bird?" I asked once we both had cleaned ourselves and sitting on our normal positions in the car. It was a pretty tough job to get dressed in the car.

She was on the passenger seat and me on driving one. We cleaned mostly me because of my torn out knuckles and dirty boxers. I had spare clothes supply back in my trunk.

"Yes?" She smiled making me falter at my next sentence.

"I love you baby, so much. I'm sorry for irritating you just like always." I placed my hand on her thigh and she straightened her back. I had nice effect on her.

"I love you too Harry and now I'm used to all of your nonsense." She placed her hand over mine. We both smiled like dip shits and drove off from the memorable forest.

I had to meet someone's father now.

***

A/N

Okay?

Don't forget to vote and comment friends!

Until next time,
Much love,
Mohika Arya.