Sollux X reader

So basically I was originally doing a request for karkat instead of sollux but I oopsed and made it more of a sollux fic I will have the request done soon for karkat!))

"...so wait trolls can purr?"
"That's correct my dear," I had come over to talk to Kanaya. Sollux had come to me asking if I'd like to be his Moirail, and skipping the headache of being lectured on quadrants from karkat you decided to ask Kanaya what you would be required to be a moirail. Then came the talk about how you were human, and he was troll. There were things he could do that you couldn't, and there were things you could do that he couldn't. Such as purring, his psionics, and well Kanaya was interrupted by karkat storming into her hive.
"When, where, and why did Sollux ask you to be his moirail?" I was still a bit startled because of the sudden out burst.
"Not too long ago, and I'm still trying to figure out how to be a good moirail for him."
"You could have asked me," karkat huffed and sat down.
"So what do you suggest I do Mr. Quadrant expert?" He paused a moment. He then became red in the face, and walked out of kanayas hive leaving both Kanaya and me confused.

Karkats pov (wow long time since I've done this)

That wasn't smart, wow Vantas you did it again. Why must it be so hard to talk to her? She just...theres no words to describe the emotions you get talking to her.

It's never been clear to any of the others you were crushing hard...on him, but it's broad as daylight to me. Now she's talking his pale quadrant. Great what did I do to piss off the universe, or what am I going to do to piss it off?

You never know...im way too busy to be thinking about this shit. I've always been confused about sollux. He and I have had small flings before but never official.

Then this human just ends up sliding her way into his quadrants. Whatever I'll win over one his other quadrants.

Fuck did I just offer to tell her how to become a better palemate for him. Fuck this I can't do it. I stood up and walked out the door.

The best shot of being in captors quadrant is probably black. So you'll give him a reason to want you in black.

I walked back to my hive and crawled in to your recooperacoon to try and rest to put your plan into action the next day.

Your pov

Today you were going to tell sollux yes, but tell him the down sides of having a human as a moirail as well to make sure he knows what he's getting into.

My small little snarky conversation with karkat was pretty weird. In fact he'd been acting weird since he found out i was going to be sollux's diamond.

Well now I'm at sollux's door. I knocked and waited patiently. Then karkat opened the door...well weren't expecting that.

Oh well you smiled at his always scrunched up angry expression.

"Hi karkat. I'm just here to tell soll-"
"Yeah yeah whatever I was just leaving," he growled and glared at you. Hmm what did I do to piss him off?

Anyway you called out to sollux to let him know you were here. He called me over to talk, we talked at least two hours. Eventually you worked it out and became moirails.

When I left I came home to the door unlocked and the kitchen light on. I grabbed my pocket knife I always carried around and slowly made my way through the door silently. Then out of no where karkat sprang on top of me, and he and I wrestled to get on top. He growled and pinned me for a moment, and used this time to say something about a kismesis and punch my jaw. Pain blossomed from the impact. That one was gonna bruise bad. Eventually I managed to escape his grip and run for the door.

After a little running you made it back to sollux's and and locked the door startling him.
"Jegus what happened?"
"Karkat jumped me when I got home,"
Sollux made his way over to me and managed to get me to sit on the couch. "Well looks like you managed good despite the bruis- oh your face," I looked down and tried to hide it.
"Is it really that bad?" He tilted chin the angle where he could inspect the damage. I stiffled and whimper from the new much more unsettling pain becoming more apparent in my jaw.
"I think he might've dislocated your jaw," the pain was settling in, and clear tears began to make their way down my face.
"I'm taking you to hospital,"

The car ride was long, the visit was even longer. Turns out karkat cracked my jaw. Sollux volunteered taking care of me the whole time. So I ended up basically moving in with him. After karkat had heard about the pain he caused you he ignored you for at least a year. Not a word nothing.

Sollux was shut in his respiteblock while I chilled out in the living room. Occasionally sollux came out to see what I was doing and to take a break. The last time he ended up just staying out there. He held me close while purring.

Then the peace was ended. Karkat walked through the door, and made a bee line for your cuddle pile. Sollux pulled you away from him. Sparks flying from behind his glasses ready to take on whatever karkat threw his way.

Karkat submitted to sollux. He backed up, elvish ears pointed down and hands raised. He looked like a small puppy that had been accidentally kicked.

I grabbed sollux's arm, and he stopped to look at you. Then I turned my attention to the small, still at least a good 5 inches taller than you, troll.
"Karkat..."
"I...look I hurt you. I forgot humans arent as tough as us so I had a fight with you to get on captors nerves because I was jealous. I wanted him in any of my quadrants so I decided black. Only way I thought I could get to him through you,"

I let go of sollux to walk closer to karkat. It was sollux's turn to grab my arm instead. He gave me the warning eyes to tell you to stay alert. He let go after you have him the puppy eyes.

Then I reached over to karkat. He flinched but didn't move away or closer.
"I'm okay now. Sollux helped me. I'm not upset at you. I'm willing to repair our friendship if you are," He smiled hopefully and then left.

Sollux and I sat down together. Then out of no where warmth spread across my lips. Sollux was kissing me...Im actually okay with this because I've been wanting him as my matesprit for a while.
"I was so scared for you. I don't want to be moirails anymore can we be matesprits?"
"Of course!" I giggles and kissed his nose. He wrapped his arms around me, and he made a noise that reminded me of a tiger chuffing.
"Is that another troll thing?"
"Yes it's a something trolls do to reassure their matesprits they're safe and that his or her matesprit's in control,"
"Hmm cute,"
After a night of cuddling and passing out on the couch I announced my matespritship with Sollux. Karkat and I came to better terms. Everything was just perfect.

((1300 words my thumbs are sore hope this works for a while also another chuffing fic enjoy ((UNEDITED))