Kankri x reader

So I've seen this headconnon about trolls chuffing like a higher would and the definition of chuffing is being affectionate showing of dominance. (In the troll way)I thought it was cute, and that I would write a one shot for it (827 words)UNEDITED))

The trigger happy troll loved to talk off his matesprits, or rather his girlfriends ear all the time. She really didn't mind seeing as he was always gentle with topics she wasn't comfortable with, but he forgot to explain some things about a troll relationship which resulted in many questions and answers. So on a night like the one they were currently having situations like those came up.
(Y/n) was making dinner for both her and kankri seeing as neither had ate yet. Kankri not the affectionate type came up beside her to watch and lay his chin on her shoulder. (Y/n) smiled, getting random affection from kankri was very rare, and when it did happen she cherished the moment. Kankri had been smelling something different today,  and he wasn't quite sure he liked the sent. It seemed to linger all over the house. So he really couldn't pin point what it was. Did (y/n) get a new new laundry soap or could it be a new candle? He's have to ask her about it later.

Time skip~

(Y/n) went out shopping with one of her good friends while kankri stayed home. He needed to get some work done, and the house needed to be quite in order for him to do so. So (y/n) according to kankri being a sweet matesprits offered to go out shopping for stuff they needed and take sometime getting out of the house. She had gone with the Said friend yesterday to a movie. Cronus was a sweet guy and all but his constant flirting with every girl at the mall was getting tiring. At one point you grabbed his arm, and talked to him about not leaving his friend to talk with some stranger. Once they got done shopping (y/n) and cronus split, but not before cronus got a hug out of her. Once she got home kankri came to greet her at the door. As kankri hugged her the sent from yesterday seemed a lot stronger. As she tried to pull away to go make supper for the both of them he stopped her from doing so by holding on tightly and growling at her. "Who where you with...?" The question slightly confused her because when she was leaving she told him that she'd be with cronus. "I was with cronus we went shopping together. I told you before I left, so what's going on?" "You were most definitely not with cronus I know what he smells lik, and you smell like someone else." This stunned you for a moment. Kankri could smell other people's sents on you? "Kankri I was in a mall full of people I've never met before I don't know who's sent it would be." "Still I am slightly concerned because this person would have had to be in direct contract with you because the sent was with you yesterday." "I'll call cronus and ask." You manage to separate yourself from kankri, and move to put your stuff away. Kankri lightly tapped his foot not so patient trying to figure out who sent had been on you. When you made it to the kitchen you started supper while making the phone call to cronus. "...hey cronus this is (y/n) kankri said he was smelling someone different on me for the past two days, and I was wondering if you might've been using a body spray or something to the effect." "Yeah sorry I forgot to tell you about that." Kankri took the phone from behind you and wrapped his arm around you. "Thank you cronus I feel much better now. I'm sorry to have (y/n) interrupt your time, have a lovely day." He didn't even wait for cronus to hang up as he set down the phone to hug her tightly. "Alright Mr. Jealous I've got to make dinner for us." Kankri just held you tighter and made a chuffing noice as he burried his face in her hair. She giggled and hugged back. "What was that noise you just made...?" "Hmm what noise?" "The noise you just made it sounded like a tiger chuffing." "Oh you mean this?" She could feel his chest expand with his intake of breath, and outake as he made the noise again. She smiled and ran her fingers through his hair. "Yeah that one. What is it?" "Its a display of affection and dominance." "Thats cute and all but I need to get supper made for us." "Right my bad sorry for getting possessive." "Its cute I don't mind." Then she slipped from his grasp and went to work while kankri settled down on the couch.