Jelousy

Hatred filled starscreams optics as he stared at the two humans . Starscream thinks " if any of those two boys lay one hand on her I swear I will kill them if it's the last thing I do on this god forsaken planet " .  STARSCREAM watched as frank and rad was arguing about Alexis .

         Frank says it's obvious she would most likely go out with me more I mean I have gotta be her type . Rad says no it's has gotta be me . Frank says honestly whatever I just know I have a chance Alexis and we all know it . Rad says whatever I know she likes me she is just playing hard to get . The two young boys then walked away .

STARSCREAM still looked very angry and he mutters she wasn't playing hard to get idiots she doesn't like you ! Human boys are so disrespectful towards femmes .  Stars cream then walked the opposite direction that the two young boys had went in a very angry mood to .

One earth month later

      Now STARSCREAM knows what as the earthlings call it jealousy is as he watched both  frank and  rad try to make their moves on Alexis . He absolutely hated it now he is starting  to hate frank and rad more than any decepticon could hate a human ever before . He kept glaring at rad and frank for making Alexis feel this way .

Rad tried asking her out while frank kept on flirting with Alexis despite her uncomfortable look on her face . Alexis says I gotta go home now I gotta study for a test for school . Rad says but we don't got a test any time this or next week . Alexis snaps you don't got any of my classes so keep quiet . Hot shot then transformed and opened his door for Alexis to get into and then Alexis got into him and hot shot drove away back to Alexis house .

Starscream is really hating these two Boys right now first they had made Alexis uncomfortable and now they drove her away ! STARSCREAM thought " Ok that is crossing the line I hope you two boys enjoy starscreams humans to kill list and trust me it is kinda short and long ." He was going to have a very long serious talk with these boys if not he could always tell their mother .

      Soon all the bots was not in the room so he had a perfect opportunity  to talk to the boys .  STARSCREAM walks up to the boys angrily . STARSCREAM says you two better start leaving Alexis alone or else ! Frank says or else what . STARSCREAM says that's the thing I'm not going to tell you so that you can sit and think in fear of what I will do to you if you don't do as a say .

          The two boys looked really terrified out of their minds right now  not knowing what to do in a situation like this one .starscream says so I better not see Alexis uncomfortable around you two again because you flirted with her or did something to make her upset or else that I haven't mentioned  !  Rad in so much fear says yes starscream we understand . starscream says good and if you tell this to the autobots I will tell this to your mother . This made the boys eyes widen in so much fear . starscream says now scram off I'm busy doing nothing right now . The boys ran off far away faster than you could ever see before and they are now far away from starscream . Soon the boys went home and spoke not a word of what Starscream had said to them earlier that day .

The next day 

       The next  day rad and had frank stopped Bothering alexis with the flirting and stuff but she didn't know why only them and starscream knows why and what happens with Starscream around stays with Starscream forever . STARSCREAM watched as   Rad and frank didn't bother Alexis like that and he felt like he had just completed some type of mission .starscream thinks " good they arnt bothering her and I'm planning on keeping it that way their is rarely nothing I would for her honestly I hope she just feels the same about me "