Chapter 20

It was time to leave for school so I jumped in my car and Bella jumped in the truck that Charlie bought her, I zoomed off towards the school and Bella followed. I parked in my normal spec by Edwards Volvo, he scowled at me and I pretended to cry, so Jasper came up to my side and started hugging me and growled at Edward, "What did I do now Eddy?" I said, I know he hates that name, "Want to explain why I found a dead chicken in my piano this morning? Hmm" He said walking towards me... Bella pulled into the parking lot and I let Jazz go and smirked at Eddy. I walked towards Bella's Truck as she opened the door and got out, the Cullen's went inside but Jazz waited, I waved him to go and I would see him later. "Come on Bella, I'll take you to the office" I said as I led her to the office building, "Hi this is my sister Bella Swan, she's new" I told the old lady behind the desk, she printed off a schedule and gave it to her. "What do you have?" I asked her as we walked towards her locker. "Err I have English, Trig, Spanish, lunch, Biology and PE" "Ohh we have first, and last together, I'll be late home tonight going shopping in Seattle with some friends but dad will be home round when you get home, come on I'll show you to English" I said and started walking towards first lesson.

The day was flying by but Emmett hasn't said anything about this morning yet so onto lunch. I haven't seen Bella since English so hopefully she's made some friends. I found Jazz and the others by the tree waiting like we normally do and do our grand entrance. The door flew open and Rose and Emmett walked in together, then Alice danced in after them and it was mine and Jaspers turn. I grabbed his hand as I towed him along to grab some food, we paid for it and then went to the table as we walked back Edward was walking in.