Chapter 13

It was finally Monday and my first day of school. I was to meet Jazz and the rest of the Cullen’s by the front of the car park and he would show me around the school and take me to my classes. I jumped in my 458 Italia and sped to Forks High School, original name I know. I drove in to the parking lots and I swear all eyes were on me and the car and all I could hear were things like “Who’s she?” “Nice car” and “I bet she’s hot.” I parked near Edwards Volvo where Jazz was waiting and hopped out of my car and wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into a hug and kissed me on the lips, I pulled back and grabbed my bag out of the car then grabbed his hand as we walked towards the office.

We reached the office and I saw an old woman sorting through some files, I walked up to her and asked, “Hi I’m Lexi Swan, it’s my first day could I pleas have my schedule.” She looked up at me wide eyed and said “Of course dear just give me a moment” and she printed off my schedule and handed it to me along with other slips to give to the teachers to sign them. “Okay now what do you have?” Rose asked me. “I have English, Calculus, Music, Lunch, Art and PE.” “Ohh you and Jazz have all the same lessons and we all have lunch together” Alice jumped in bouncing excitedly. 

The first three periods were easy enough and I didn’t have to introduce myself, although I got a lot of stares off students and teachers, which was making me uncomfortable. It was now lunch and me and Jazz made our way to meet the others outside the cafeteria. We walked in and I was holding Jaspers hand and we got some food well him for the act and me to eat, I got a salad and some water and the others got an apple or something simple. As we sat down I could hear people talking about me and why I, the new girl, was sitting with the Cullen’s, it was abit hard on me and I was still uncomfortable with the stares that I was getting off everyone, I could feel Jasper tense next to me since he could probably feel all the emotions I was feeling. “Come on Lex, we’ll get out of here and skip today. Okay?” he said and I agreed and we went to the office to sign out.