Chapter 19

I jumped up to my window and walked into my wardrobe and picked out a simple outfit of a deep red dress and tights with black heels, I ran into my bathroom, had a quick shower and washed my hair, I dried my hair and let it curl naturally and then I did some light make up and then slipped my dress and shoes on. I walked downstairs to see dad leaving so it's about 7am, "Morning dad" I called happily even for a Monday but I was still happy with myself for Emmett before. "Hey Lex, why you so happy?" He asked cautiously, I was known for doing pranks on him if I was happy in the mornings. "I get to go to school with my sister, what else? Oh and I'll be home later again tonight but I can be home for dinner if you want?"I replied smiling, Ohh I can't wait to see Edward, see if he found the dead chicken I put in his piano! "Nah its fine I'll be home just after Bella will get home so I'll go the diner with her, you going Cullen's? Or somewhere else?" He knows me so well, "Ok, but no I'm going shopping with Alice in Seattle" I replied as he walked out the door, hmm pancakes for breakfast then get Bella up.

I made some pancakes and then went upstairs to wake Bella up. "BELLAAA GET UPP THERES A BURGLER IN THE HOUSEEE!" I screamed in her ear, and jumped back from experience. "WHAT WHERRE" "not really just time to get up" I called walking out the room.