♕ Ūnus ♕

" ouch! " cried Asa's dearest friend; Molly. Asa had lent a pencil to her and their hands brushed together creating a small zap of static electricity.

" sorry. " Asa replied

Towards the middle of class someone else had asked Asa for a pencil because their's broke and once again she zapped them. By the end of class she had shocked five people accidentally and the rest avoided her for the fear of getting a jolt. Of course nobody really payed any mind to her, other than the occasionally favor.

" ouch! What the fuck! " As the two girls left the classroom, Asa had brushed against Molly sending shocks through her body.

" sorry! I didn't mean to..." Asa apologized sorrowfully

" that's like the second time that you've shocked me! What's with you? "

" you could say I was POPPING MOLLY HAHAHA...ha. Sorry.....my chair might have been extra staticie this morning or something.... " Asa had made a dull-witted joke, but the truth was Asa had been doing this from the time she woke up. Shocking her mother and brother at least fifteen times before leaving the house for school.

" seriously Asa. You did that to like three other people, is there something that you're not telling me? "

" There's nothing that I'm not telling you! I have no idea what's going on! " Asa wailed

" could it be.....are you a- "

" AN IMPERIAL!!!!!! " The entire hallway grew silent and parted to welcome a tall nerdy boy, about five feet and nine inches tall. Brown shaggy hair and grassy green eyes hidden behind his wide rimmed glasses, he always smelled of paprika and sandalwood quite the interesting mixture.

" shhh, shut the fuck up Martin. Even if she is an Imperial, we don't want everybody knowing. " Molly gave Martin a whispered hiss, since the hallway had grown too silent. Martin was also one of Asa's dear friends, she cherished the both of them and treated them like her extended family.

" right! Sorry. She's not an Imperial everybody don't worry! " Martin yelled out to the crowd who suddenly regained their original volume level.

Normals feared Imperials, it was a known fact. For the weak to fear the strong and powerful. Everyone knew what they were capable of, one code seven Imperial could easily kill thousands of people without even lifting a finger. One rule among Imperials that every Normal knows is; if you going to kill Normals, never leave survivors.

But Asa never feared Imperials. They were just regular people, with special abilities. Their ego's where just too puffed up to coexist with Normals. The douchebags of society. No mater how she looked at them, that was all she saw.

" Asa? Hey snap out of it! " Molly waved her hand in front of Asa's face to snap her out of whatever she had gotten into. A group of teachers were approaching the group of three at alarming speeds. Apparently someone had alerted them of an Imperial on campus.

There were about five of them, two were ready with a cellphone in hand.

" who's the suspected Imperial!? " a short female teacher yelled, her voice was like an siren. Loud and obnoxious.

The hallway grew silent as arms were raised and fingers pointed to Asa. Everyone had accused her, except for Molly and Martin of course.

" Asa White! Have you been hiding your existence of Imperialism to stay at this Normal's only school!? " Asa's home room teacher was also there and as frightened as the rest of them.

Asa knew she wasn't an Imperial, or at least she hoped not to be. But people that she had know for years now not trusting her, it had thrown her off a little. More like a lot, it made her a little disappointed maybe even a little angry.