Chapter 5-

We've been in Haweewee for three days and I feel asleep at Ethan's house.

"Aiden, wake up" I open my eyes and smile as I see Ethan.
"Morning" I say, groggily.
"Hey, so Jake and them are leaving today but I'm leaving tomorrow. My mom said we can get you a ticket with us tomorrow if you want to stay another day?" I sit up and yawn.
"Is Tessa okay with this?"
"Yeah, I asked Jake and he said Tessa was fine with it."
"Then sure! What do you got planned for today?" He sits next to me on the guest bed and smiles.
"Well i thought we could go to an amusement park" I get excited and jump on the bed. I land on my butt and wrap my arms around his neck, hugging him. I hear a knock on the door and Ethan's mom answers it.
"Aiden, Erika dropped off your suitcase!" I run to the door and hug Erika.
"Thank you!" I say and run back into the guest room where a confused ethan sits on the bed. I push him out so I can get dressed and lock the door. I put on my like a god church tank along with denim shorts and white sandals.

We get to the amusement park and I hang off of Ethan's arm, pointing to all of the places I wanted to go to. We get some ice cream and sit down on a bench.
"I'm gonna go to the bathroom." He kisses my forehead and I sit there, eating my chocolate ice cream. A guy about my age, maybe older, walks up to me and smiles shyly.
"Hi, I haven't see you around before. I'm Andy." He holds out his hand for me to shake and I do.
"I'm Aiden" I say with a full mouth. He looks down and then moves his eyes to look at me and smiles.
"You know, maybe I could walk you around. Take you on a few rides, get you some food." I smile and open my mouth to talk when I feel someone wrap their arms around me and I turn to see Ethan.
"I'm back, Princess." He smiles at me and kisses me passionately. He stops and smiles at Andy.
"Who's this, baby?"Andy's smile fades and Ethan keeps his arms around me.
"This is Andy, Andy this is my boyfriend Ethan. He offered to show me around and right before I could say you were showing me around, you came."
"I'm sorry man, I didn't know she had a boyfriend. Nice to meet you" he says, waving.
"Nice to meet you too." After he leaves, I look at Ethan and smirk.
"You were jealous~, you know how I know?"
"How?"
"The nicknames and the kiss. I was about to deny him myself you know" He smiles and I roll my eyes. After I finish my ice cream, he grabs my hand a drags me to a love tunnel ride. I look at him with a straight face.
"OMG CAN WE PLEASE RIDE THE LOVE TUNNEELLL!!??" I hang off his arm and he laughs.
"Come on" we get in line and go on one of the boats. Cheesy music plays through the speakers and I start to giggle.
"What?" Ethan asks, smiling.
"This is sooooo cheessy!" He chuckles and puts his arms around me.
"Y-yeah, I guess it is." The lights go out and the boat stops, making the water swush. I jump at the sudden change, before calming down and taking my phone out. I go on Snapchat and hold down the button with flash on.
"Hey guys, so ethan and I are stuck in a ride now which is cool lol" I show ethan to the camera and then put it on my story.

After about 20 minutes, the ride starts moving again and we get out.

Hey guys? Sorry this is really short but I'm having writers block so if you have ideas, please let me know. Love you all and ciao~