Chapter 2- Set

I've been in the Team 10 house for a week and I'm actually getting used to it.

I wake up to something hitting the wall behind my head.
"Potato, get ready you're going to Disney with me." I groan and get up before pushing him out of my room. I wash my hair, put on light washed high waisted Jean shorts, a pastel pink croptop and some white converse. I put on winged eyeliner and straiten my hair before grabbing my phone, camera, and earbuds and going downstairs.
"You did all that in under an hour? Wow" Jake says, making me shrug. We get in the car after he does his transition and head to Disney.
"So, what show are you on?" He looks surprised.
"Bizarrdvark. Haven't you watched Disney?"
"Yeah, I watch the old Disney stuff like zack and Cody and Hannah Montana."
"Well this show and cast is pretty lit. You'll definitely make friends." I nod and check my phone.

The car stops and we get out

The car stops and we get out. He shows security his badge and says I'm with him so the guy will give me a visitor pass.
"So this is Devore's room, that's Madison's room, and that's Olivia's Room. The room next to mine is my bro Ethan's but he shouldn't be here until later, and this ones mine." We go into his room and I instantly sit on the couch.
"So Potato, what do you think?"
"This is awesome, but I haven't seen set yet."
"You'll see it soon."

We were talking when he got called to go on set. After he leaves I pull my camera out and start recording.
"Hey guys it's your girl Potato and today I'm at set with Jake Paul. Now a lot of you said on my Omegle video that Jake is friends with Ethan Wacker but so far I don't see-" the door opens and I see someone walk in. I place my camera down before realizing it's Ethan.
"Ethan...?" He smiles and I hug him, slowly turning pink.
"I can't believe I get to see you in person!" I grab my camera and point it at us because I still have my arm around him.
"So what you guys didn't know is Ethan and I have been talking a lot these past two weeks."
"Yep, and I can see that house has definitely had an impact on you considering you're vlogging."
"Oh shit, I didn't edit and upload yesterday's vlog. Daily vlogging is hard work." I plop on the couch and turn my camera off.
"I didn't know you worked here"
"Well if you watched the new Disney shows you would" he sticks his tongue out and I shrug.
"Maybe I will, but not because you want me to." He chuckles and I swing my feet up and lay my legs on his lap.
"I wanna lay down" i say before laying down with my feet on him.
"So, how are your cheeks?" He asks, making me confused.
"What about my cheek- OHH yeah they're sore." He puts his hand out, confusing me.
"Is it- I mean can I, uh, touch them?" I sit up a little and nod.
"Yeah go ahead, just be careful. They are painful when I lay on them so..." I puts a finger out and lightly touches the stud on my right cheek. I sit up all the way and blush.
"I thought you didn't have to come to set today?" He turns pink while scratching the back of his neck.
"Well you see uh, well uh, I just uh, I just really wanted to see you and you said Jake was bringing you to set so." I nod and we both smile. It felt so natural to talk to him and be near him, almost like we've known each other forever.