Chap.1- Back To School

Start from the beginning

We met at Comic Con with Blooky and Papy after middle school ended and relized we all had a lot in common. We chatted about anime and new episodes
(I💙Anime) that we have to watch. We talked for about two-ish minutes but, silent when Alphys told me a Jock got here. We wouldn't dare look at the Jock but...

my curiosity was 'begging' me to see who's  there.  I moved my head a little and moved my eyes to see a black Jacket with initials P and J front. The Jock was also black-boned(no racism) and just standing there on his phone(Is he watching anime). I turned my head the other way, instant knowing who it was, just to see other Jock walking up that look like a fish and red hair in a ponytail and  also had a eyepatch.

 I turned my head the other way, instant knowing who it was, just to see other Jock walking up that look like a fish and red hair in a ponytail and  also had a eyepatch

I look down not wanting to make eye contact with the two out of four most popular Jocks in Underhigh.

'Great, not only one but two popular Jocks, I wonder what hell of torture they'll do,' I sarcastically thought but, before anything happened the bus came and saved Alphys and myself from the torture of the Jocks.

(Time skip brought to you by 'I've been up all night ')

(Still) Fresh POV
Finally the bus got to our destination , UnderHigh. I sat in front with Alphys so we got off first but, we had to run off-order to prevent people from pushing and stepping on us down the bus stairs. We run up the the front Gates to see My other Best friends Papy and Blooky standing by a beautiful Japanese Cherry Blossom Tree(my fav tree).
(P-papy, B-blooky, A-Alphys, F-Fresh)
••••••••••••conversation•••••••••••••
F-Papy, Blooky great to see you guys

P-Fresh, Alphys great to see you, how are you guys?

A-G-good, a-anyway how was y-your summer?

B-I went to scary carnivals with my cousin.

P-I and sans went to a water park then to a carnival and more!

F-soooo cool anyway let's go get our schedules to see what class we have together.

A-g-good idea
••••••••End of conversation ••••••••

After a little chat, we went to the office to get our schedules and lockers. This is my schedule:

1 History- Mr. Nightmare
2 P.E.- Mr. Error
3 Science- Mr. Gaster
4 Language Arts (LA)- Mr. Nightmare
Lunch and free time
5 Algebra - Mr. Sans (Classic)
6 Magic (learn to use magic)- Mr. Fell ( UnderFell Sans)
7 Art- Mr. Ink

Alphys had 2nd and 3rd hour , Blooky had 4th and 5th hour, Papy had 6th and 7 th hour. So my 1st hour was with non of them. "Well I hope I can SURVIVE the Jocks" I said in the most dramatic tone. They all burst into laughter as I laughed my 'guts' out
(Did anyone get da joke?). Even the office ladies giggle a little. After the laugh of are 'life's', We went to are lockers to get ready for 1st hour. When I got to my locker I saw the popular skeleton, a Jock there with an opened locker. My locker was next to his, I swear Karma's  playing with me.

PJ POV
I woke up to my father (Error) yelling at me to wake up.
'Dam he's annoying!' I thought as I yell 'I'm awake'. I got dressed (what pj where's to school)

 I got dressed (what pj where's to school)

and ate some breakfast.
"PJ do you want me to drive you to school?" my dad (Ink) asked me.
"Nah, I told Dyne (Undyne) I'd meet her at the bus," I said and out the door with a goodbye wave. I waked to the bus to see two nerds. As I walked up they went silent. I got on my phone and earbuds, and put music on. A few minutes later Dyne showed up. Before I could say a word the bus came to a halt.  I got on with Dyne to the back and sat down.
" Hey Dyne, how was your summer?" I asked out of boredom.
" Not bad, did a summer camp for basketball. Now I should be better than you" Dyne boasted.
"Oh really, is that a challenge ?" I said, challenging her.
" Hell yeah" she answered. The bus came to a stop at...

Uhh school, which stands for:
S-several
C-cruel
H-hours
O-of
O-our
L-lifes
I got off the bus the be greeted by the rest of my gang/friends BP (BurgerPants) and SG (Skater Girl). We chatted for a bit. I excused myself from the group to the office to see the Nerds: DJ nerd(AKA Fresh), Alphys, Papyrus, Napsatblook.  I guess they are seeing who's in what hour. I grabbed my schedule and before I looked at it I hear DJ nerd say "Well I hope I can SURVIVE the jocks" then all burst into laughing. I speed walked out of the office, laughing a little. I went to my locker to see the DJ nerd walk up with a panic expression on his face. His locker was right next to mine. I took a step back from my locker to see my schedule :

1 History- Mr. Nightmare
2 P.E.- Mr. Error
3 Science- Mr. Gaster
4 Language Arts (LA)- Mr. Nightmare
Lunch and free time
5 Algebra - Mr. Sans (Classic)
6 Magic (learn to use magic)-Mr. Fell (UnderFell )
7 Art- Mr. Ink

'Fuck, why the HELL is History  1st' was all I thought as I got what I needed and went to (college) History. I walked in to see ONE seat left and it was right next to DJ nerd. I sat in the seat and got on my phone and texted Dyne. ( P-PJ, D-Dyne)
••••••••••••conversation•••••••••••••
P- Hey u there

D- Yeah and bored as Fuck

P- Yeah same, what class you in, I'm in history 

D- Algebra, I walked in and one seat left and right next to da nerd Alphys, she keeps figgeting ( is da a word)

P- Yeah same but the DJ nerd, he's so quiet its distributing

D-  And your complaining 

P-why are you

D-.......

P-(/'~'/)....(_'O'_) ohhhhh

D-Shut up dogs chew toy

P-Get fryed fish

D- Gtg teacher coming

P-Surrre ttyl
••••••••end of conversation•••••••••
Well I now that I won that battle( Assumed( WAT BATTLE ).  I look up to see DJ nerd writing notes. I put my phone away and lay my head on the desk cause of boredom and tiered-ness. 5 mins. before the bell rang the teacher gave us partners. I didn't listen till I heard my name. " PJ your partners are..!"

("Cliffhanger ok I'll update soon hopefully and plz tell me how I did from 1 to 10 plz )

1461 words

-Wichy25's Brake/Nap time