"No shit. I'm dreading this week. I won't be around much and may end up leaving for upstate later on today."

"That sucks," replied Sean in an agreeable voice. "Why do you have to go upstate?"

"A huge meeting in Albany about new state regulations. Sales and marketing nonsense."

Sean was just about to respond but heard the front door open. "Just give me a few minutes to get that cord for you. I'll be right down," called Daniella as she ran upstairs.

"Hey Colton, don't just stand there. Come on in. Want some coffee?"

Sean immediately pushed his coffee away from him. Of all the guys in the world, Daniella had to pick this one and bring him home with her. Sean and Colton hated each other. They were rivals in everything since childhood.

"No thanks. I'm just waiting for Dani, thanks though."

Sean stared at Colton and wondered what Daniella could possibly see in him. He was four inches shorter than Sean, sported shaggy brown hair, fair skin, and definitely on the scrawny side.

Daniella came running down the stairs and walked behind Colton and said, "Here Colton. You can keep this. I have another one."

"Are you sure?"

"Yup."

"Thanks so much. I'll see you tonight. Right?"

"Yes you will. I'll be the one in the sexy dress."

"That's my girl." He bent down and kissed her, said goodbye to Benny and left.

Daniella watched Colton leave then turned and made her way into the kitchen. "Morning," she said as she walked over and kissed her brother on the cheek. She walked past Sean and mumbled, "Morning Sean."

"Morning," grunted Sean in a forced voice. "What's going on with Colton?" His eyes drank in her beauty. So badly he wanted to toss her against the wall and kiss her again. He ran his tongue over his lips as thoughts of Daniella moaning in passion crossed his mind. Her body was incredible and the more he stared at her, the more difficult it was to keep his massive hard-on under wrap. He kept reminding himself, she was his best friend's sister and off limits. But the need for her was becoming more and more difficult to fight.

"Nothing for you to be concerned about," blurted Daniella, pulling Sean out of his impure thoughts. She walked out of the kitchen and made her way upstairs, closed her bedroom door, and called Marisa. She needed a distraction from Sean and those penetrating eyes of his, and that massive package under that sexy, chiseled exterior.

She shook her head, and smiled once Marisa answered the phone. "So, are you ready for our double date tonight?" She put the call on speaker while she walked into her closet in search for something sexy to wear later.

"I'm ready. Just not sure what to wear tonight," called Marisa. "Are you sure Colton likes me? I always thought he was more into that redheaded chic with the weird mouth."

"Girl stop. That chic is a skank. We'll go out with them tonight, see how things go, and if it sucks, or you feel uncomfortable, we leave. That simple."

"That guy Dave is really into you. What if you two hit it off?" asked Marisa in a concerned voice.

"It's only dinner. Nothing more, nothing less," spoke Daniella softly as she pulled out a few different outfits and put them off to the side. "How are you doing? Have you heard from Mateo?" Daniella bent down, untied her sneakers, slipped them off and yelped when she felt someone groping her from behind. "Get your hands off of me. Stop touching me," she shouted.