Chapter 31- Sorry

Chapter 31- Sorry

I was walking down a long hallway while peeking through doors. Gabriel and Chad went to find Shawn and Yoshino. Which left me by myself.

Gabriel told me that my job was to find the left over prisoners and get them out. Although I knew this job was important, something deep inside me still wanted to go and fight. I keep walking down a one way then I was starting to approach a corner.

"Yea, so what are you going to do later"? I hurried and leaned against the wall. It was two men standing in front of the door.

Man 1-"Did you hear that"?

Man 2- "I didn't hear anything".

They were starting to walk around the corner. I knew they were going to see me.

Man 1- "look at what we have here"!

Man 2- "She is a cute one".

The man who saw me first grabbed me by my wrist. I hurried and put my head down. I don't know why but I could not help but smile.

Man 2- "you think this is funny"?

He grabbed me by my hair and pulled my head up.

"Yes".

With full force I punched him in the stomach. He fell right to the floor.

Man 1- "you little bitch"!!!!!

He ran at me and tried to punch me but all I did was hold my hand out to counter. I stop the punch and him.

Man 1- "what the hell are you"?!?!?

I broke his arm and then knocked him out. Then I started to walk towards the door that they were guarding.

"I am..........sorry".

---------------------------------

Hope you liked it comment and vote.