"Uh.. Let me think.. umm.. I DON'T CARE!" She exclaimed in mockery and took few steps towards us. 

UH-OH

I thought it was the best to halt the banter right then before it turned ugly. I didn't wanna get disqualified from the competition due to a cat fight.

"Sanaya wait.." I tugged at her slipping forearm tight and pulled her back because both of her and Vidushi were on the verge of pouncing on them.

"I am Sanyukta.. What do you want from me?" I huffed and walked few steps towards them, blocking Sanaya and Vidushi from pouncing on them.

The girl with the purple streaks narrowed her eyes at me, checking me out from top to bottom at first and then smirked devilishly. I couldn't have felt more self conscious then. Duh. Remember the times, Randhir's intense gaze almost melted you alive? My brain chided in immediately. But I had to brush those thoughts at that moment.

"Great!" She commented and the next instant I felt myself being dragged by my arm. 

WHAT?

WHAT THE HELL EVEN WAS WITH EVERYONE MANHANDLING ME?! 

"Hey! Hey! Hey wait! Where are you taking me?" I protested and squirmed my arm out of her hold. She grabbed me once again and pulled me out of the room.

"Heaven!" The 'purple girl' exclaimed sarcastically and continued to drag me out of their sight. Hell, she was strong! I bet she was an athlete.

"LEAVE HER!"

"YOU WON'T SEE THE END IF YOU DON'T RELEASE HER!"

I heard my friends protest. Yeah, they were almost friends with me then.

I thought of hearing the half bare chested girl bellow something like "Now you go and get ready for the hell of a party we are throwing for you!" inside the room while I was being dragged outside by the girl. The other two were probably holding back Vidushi and Sanaya.

I heard several screams of protests by my girls and a sound of something breaking  inside the room before she dragged me out of the corridor and the sounds started thinning down. I heard the door of our dorm room bang shut and a tuck of locking before the two girls joined us and the 'purple girl' was still holding me tight in her clasp. The half bare chested girl was clutching a bloody nose and was wincing while she and the 'bubblegum' girl ran towards us. 

"Look what that dusky bitch did to me!" She winced while they continued pulling me out of the corridor. Ah Vidushi could be a damn bitch when needed.

"Did you lock the door properly?" The 'purple girl' said and I looked around the whole arena for some help. 

  "LET ME GO!" I screamed and tried to jiggle my arms out of their clasps. The girls were hellishly strong! What did they even eat? 

The deserted corridor and stairs indicated that everyone had gone to get ready for the party. 

 Oh God! What did they want from me? Why were they behaving like goons? Where the hell were they taking me? What the hell will they do to me? I was panicking!

WHERE THE HELL EVEN WERE THE BOYS WHEN THEY ARE NEEDED? WHERE THE HECK EVEN WAS RANDHIR? And with a swish of a wand, my mind ultimately landed on the thoughts of me being kidnapped by Rehan. Damn! It had totally flew out of my mind that, that jerk was in St. Peter's.

In the meantime, I was pushed into an empty room by the girls and as I stumbled forward due to the push, I felt two sturdy arms come to my rescue. I grasped the  arms and held my balance from falling face first on the ground.