Shot 50

I came out of the enormous washroom attached to our room while wiping my wet face with towel. I was attacked by the two psycho girls of my group the instant I stepped out.

"MINE!"

"MINE!"

"MINE!"

I was being tugged rigorously by Vidushi and Sanaya from both the sides which left me dangling helplessly between them.

"Whoa.. Whoa.." I was shrieking mindlessly at their sudden pounce.

"You have always been a bitch to us! Why do you even wanna act like a friend all of a sudden? And how dare you try and seize my rights as a best friend on her now huh?" Vidushi barked while pulling me to her side with a jerk. OW THAT HURT!

"I am what is known as "pre-famous" in fashion blogging. I have the wholesome liberty of giving her a makeover. What do you even know about style huh wimp?" Sanaya bellowed while grabbing me towards her. Vidushi snorted at that.

I looked over my shoulders at Tanya, desperately pleading her with my gaze to save me from those snatchers who were on the verge of ripping my arms out of their sockets. She was scared. Duh.

"Gimme her!"

"No you gimme her, you bitch!"

"No she is mine!"

Couldn't they just do the simple thing a fucking ask me if I needed a make over?!!

Tanya was coming forward to lent me help when all of a sudden our dorm door banged open and the tug of war ended for good. Our gaze landed on three girls who were standing by the door with annoyed expressions. I didn't know why but I sensed trouble as soon as I looked at them.

"All that noise had to be St.Louis..." A girl with long hair and highlighted purple streaks spoke with a squeaky voice. The girl beside her-who seemed to be extremely whorish because half of her chest was on exposure, and that too inside a school premise-smirked and the other one burst a bubble with the gum she was chewing.

"Excuse me?" I crooked my brows at the tone of the girl. 

"Excused... Now which of you are Samyukta?" The girl who was chewing gum snorted when she took my name. I was going to correct her immediately when Sanaya spoke out sternly. 

"It's Sanyukta... And may we have the pleasure to know the identity of you people who do not have the etiquette of knocking before coming inside a room?" 

"Says who? The itsy-bitsy dollie of St.Louis who doesn't even know the basic etiquette of behaving in a different and more prestigious school campus?" The girl with her half chest on display smirked at Sanaya while the other two giggled. I looked at Sanaya, all horrified! SHE DIDNOT! Sanaya flared like a hurt lioness at that comment. Uh-oh.

"Who the hell are you to name her, huh?" It was delightfully surprising that Vidushi was the one to protest to that insult. I jolted my head towards Vidushi, who was shooting daggers at them through her eyes.

"We are the prefects of St.Peter's and we have the right to do anything in our own campus sweety." The girl with purple streaks rolled her eyes at Vidushi. Tanya and me were the only mute spectators of the verbal spat. 

"But why are you here?" Sanaya bellowed and got ignored the next second.

"Now which one of you is Samyukta?" She narrowed her eyes at each one of us. 

"It's Sanyukta you bimbo!" Sanaya spat while taking few angered steps towards her but I tugged at her forearm, indicating her to stop that instant.