Daesung-Really?

"For the last time-NO!!!"I raised my voice as I denied going with him to the strip club.

"You  must really hate me that much to refuse my cute face!~"He said pouting.

"Jagi,I don't we both know that,but you must understand that I'm not neither a homosexual nor crazy to go there.That kind of places are not for women."I said while petting his hair,looking deeply into his eyes.

"I do Jagi,but please just this one time!!!"He says whining like a baby.Seriously I don't know what to do,he's pretty irresistable.I guess one time won't hurt that much.

''Arghhh- okay but just this one time..."

"REALLY???????????"

"Yes..."

"REALLY REALLY???"

"YES!"

"REALLY REALLY REALLY???"

"YAAH!GO  GET READY BEFORE I CHANGE MY MIND"

He smiled happly as he went to our bedroom to get changed.I didn't put any make up coz the thouths of the place where we are going are making me feel lazy for everything.

################################

As we got there,the bodyguard turned to me.

"Oh,you must be our new dancer?Here's yours--"
Dae grabbed my waist and frowned at him,slowly raising his voice.

"Look bro,THIS is my wife,AND if you want to save your poor shitty job,then fuck off.I'm pretty sure that SHE doesn't look like that hoes you need."

What was that?I never heard him curse like that except in the bed...He must really be angry at that guy...I didn't want to make him even more mad coz I was really scared of him right now.i let him take the place for us two,order drinks and some ice cream.but We sat there for pretty long I mean we arrived at 21.00 but now it's already midnight.DAMN...When i saw what those girls are doing i felt disgusted.All they do is just moving their butts all around that stage giving the guys huge boners.

Gross....

When i turned around to Dae I was quiet speechless...He's getting hard by watching that hoe?Heck no,we're leaving this place right now!I took him by his hand and dragged him out of the club.

"Hey what was that for?!"

"Shut up asshole!You have no right to say  single word!Sitting there watching her was okay it doesn't hurt that much,but getting horny on other girl while your wufe is next to you,that is really disrespectafull!You know what?I'm getting a divorce papers,make sure to find a good lawyer,you'll need it."

I was so angry at him at  the moment.I didn't mean everything i said but really that was too much.Every girl will do the same when she sees that her boy is liking some hoe.As I got home ,I got into bed and fall asleep on the couch.I didn't care where he is.He'll probably bring a hoe so i left htem the bed empty.

############################

As i woke up in the morning i noticed a smell of pancakes.OHHhh that beautiful food.I got into a kitchen and saw Dae shirtless,baking pancakes filling them whit my favorite flavour.

"I know i made a mistake i hope you are not mad.I'M REALLY SORRY REALLY!!!"

"It's okay.You are forgiven."

i kissed him and everuthing is fine.But we agreed that we are not going at that place again.At least not with each others.

.....................................................................

Okay guys that's it for now i will update net story soon,if you have some ideas or requests fell free to tell me!

Love y'all!

Word count:524