Taeyang - School love

Requested by:TingOfficial

You went to your school and you noticed that you were late so you start running.Accidently,you bumped into someone.That was your big crush,Taeyang.

"Oh,sorry,i didn't look!Did i hurt you?"He said gently.

"N-no,i am allright.Sorry for bumping into you!"You said shyly

Both of you continued running to school and you're late 10 minutes in your class,so your professor started to yell at you and Taeyang:

"You two will,for punishment,stay after class in this classroom for 2 hours!

₩₩₩ Time skips₩₩₩

Both of you are sitting in the classroom,when he broke the silence.

"So,What should we do for an hour and half?Maybe we can play truth or dare?"

You turn dark red"O-ok,why not"

"Haha why are you so red?Awww you 're blushing!So sweet!Haha ok what do you choose?"

"Truth"

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

Ok what did just happen?Your crush asks you to be his?This can't be truth!

"W-what did you say?"You ask shyly.

"I'll ask just 1 more time:will you be my girlfriend and make me the happiest boy in this school?"

"I will"You said in shock

Then he kisses you gently.Your tongue fights with his.The kiss was long about 10 minutes.You stopped just when you wanted to breath.You hope this moment to last forever,but he pulled away from the kiss.

"I love you so much!i love you since i met you!"

"I love you too!"you said and kissed him again

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

I Hope you like it!I know it is short but i give my best to write this story.Coment if you like it and don't forget to vote.

Bay bay kidos see ya next time!

Word count: 300 words!