Chapter 14 - Drug Testing

Comincia dall'inizio

"This has to stop." Jaeyun muttered.

"And what are you going to do about it? Pray for them?" Celine asked, pushing pass Ryosuke.

"What's with her today?" Ryosuke asked Jake, touching his shoulder that hurt because of Celine's force.

Jason came in, with his uniform then smiled. "Let's enjoy this rehearsal." He told the two.

There are human students in Decelis Academy.

They're not aware that they're attending school with vampires. Jason is one of them. He simply thought that the other boys are strong and sporty, when in fact they have enhanced abilities.

Jongseong then came, staring at Jaeyun who's not wearing his uniform yet. It's not like he needed practice, Thei're undefeated because they have the advantage. They're not even using 20 percent of their skills just to match up with humans, and also to conserve their energy.

"I saw Celine crying outside her room. Did you make her cry again, Jaeyun?" he asked confusing Jaeyun. When did he ever make Celine cry? Did she lie to Jongseong about it to get his attention?

Jaeyun knew how much Celine likes Jongseong. It won't be such a mystery if she lied to get his attention.

"Nothing happened?" Jaeyun replied, taking his uniform from his locker to put it on.

"Well, she's crying." Jongseong repeats, expecting his friend to apologize if he ever did or say something to make her cry. Jaeyun and Celine are quite close, that sometimes she's sensitive wtih a random thing that Jaeyun tells her.

"Let's just get this practice over with." Jaeyun said as he finished up changing and just started to stretch, ignoring the rest of them.

When Lee Hui arrived, the sun has already set. Their usual practice time. It doesn't necessary has a given time. The coach has specified that they practice during sunset.

Only the vampire teammates knew the reason why. Drug testing also begins once the sun sets. Jaeyun knew that Celine is going under it as of the moment, but tries his best to focus.

When Hui threw the ball at him, he was so focused at the drug testing room window, a building separated from the campus and closer to all the sports area; that he didn't notice that the ball is approaching him. Good thing Ryosuke saw it and caught the ball before it hits his face. Hui's throw is quite strong knowing that his vampire teammate is going to catch it. He did try to step one foot backwards to support the strong force from the ball. He felt his palms burning because of the impact.

Ryosuke smirked at Jaeyun mockingly upon catching the ball. "I guess I'm better than you in this sport." He teased, waking Jaeyun from his senses. These two have been arguing on who's best at every sport, whenever they play a different one.

Since Jaeyun's always been a sports guy and tried to do a lot of sports, he's naturally good at everything. Unlike Ryosuke who spent his life reading braille because he's blind and can't play any ball games.

"You wish." Jaeyun muttered as he stole the ball from Ryosuke. He was about to pass it back to Hui so he could make a point, but he hears Celine's voice from a distance.

"Help me! Jaeyun, help me!" She's almost crying and it's obvious in her voice that she's in pain.

When a drug testing is performed on the vampire students, they usually chain their necks on silver chains so they can't move much. No matter how strong they are, the curse of silver will affect them all the same.