Chapter 1

I woke up. I don't know how, I don't know when. I just did. Please be a dream, please be a dream. I opened one eye. Nope.I've never seen this room before. It looks a bit like.... a hospital room. But this isn't the local hospital for sure. I, would know. I've broken enough bones to know that hospital. Upside down. The door creaked open. In walked the man in the suit. Ughh, great.

At first I thought he was going to just stand there, but then he said "I had to make you unconcious because you wouldn't listen." Yeah, you had to.

"Who are you anyway?"

"My name is Derek Angelo, and you are?"

"Amber".

"Amber....?"

"Why do you care?" I was furious.

He looked shocked. "I was just trying to make an awkward situation less awkward."

"Well, it didn't work. Can I leave now?".

"No."

Ughh. What a noob.

"You're trapping me in this stupid room. I deserve an explaination."

He completely ignored me.

"We have belongings from the accident." he explained. My phone. He passed me a bag.I opened it in excitement.

Inside it was, well mainly trash from the car. I took the first thing out. " A straw?"

"Well, we thought that might of had value to you."

"Yes, a stick of used plastic is exactly what I want." He muttered something under his breath. I continued to search through the bag anyway. A christmas card. Well, thats more important than a straw. I don't blame him for keeping a card. Then I grabbed another object out. A piece of glass. Hmm. It was too thin for the car.... I tipped it all out onto my lap. There lied the broken remains of my phone. Great.

"Ughh!" I was pissed.

"Oh, sorry about that, we sorta, kind of, ran it over..."

" You what?!"

"We're sorry, we're sorry!"

"We?"

"Yeah"

That ass never explains anything.

At the moment, I have other things to worry about.

"What happened before?" I asked.

"What do you mean?"

What a thick ass.