3

Jungkook POV

"Lady's and gentleman flight 2478 is about to-" "Nicht so schnell-" "Kuài diān-"

All kind of people were rushing past me to there flights. Some people were waiting and some people, included me, were looking around like a lost dog.

To be honest I planned everything. Get a job, make enough money, fly to Tokyo and find you but of course that took me too long. So I talked to my teacher and they arranged a schoolexchange. But that was it, I didn't think further than that...

'Do I need to find you in this big city? Is there any chance that I could meet you?' All kind of question were flying in my head and I sighed.

I was about to take out my phone when someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around to see a girl smiling. "Do you need any help?" She asked me.

I was a bit nervous to reply with my bad Japanese so everything came out in stutters "I-I need to get a t-taxi but uhmm..." She chuckled and nodded "It's near the parking station, I can take you there if you want."

Well I did understood most of the words and she looked like someone who wanted to help, I smiled and followed her.

When we were walking I could see her sometimes glancing at me and if we made eye contact it would be awkward smiles. To break the tension between us, I asked her name and after that one question we tried to hold a conversation. It didn't last long 'cause before I knew, we were already by the taxi service.

I thanked her and before I stepped in the taxi, she gave me a piece of paper "Call me if you need anything." I nodded and gave her a smile.

Skip time

I messaged yesterday night that Mina girl. She really helped me out and she was really kind toward me, so I wanted to thank her. I wasn't sure what I could do but she told me that there is a really nice restaurant where we could eat.

I arrived at the restaurant and I could already see her sitting through the window. She also saw me and waved my way. I smiled and quickly walked in to take place in front of her.

At the beginning it was awkward but after we ordered or food it started to get more comfortable.

"So Yunbok why-" I choked in my drink when I heard how she called me "Aah are you okay?" She asked me shocked and handed me a handkerchief.

"Uhm my name is Jungkook... Not Yunbok." Mina's cheeks flushed red and she quickly apologized.

"Gomennasai (sorry) I probably heard wrong." A silent took over and I awkwardly looked around "And why are you here in Tokyo?" "Hmm, I have so my reasons..." Mina nodded and didn't ask more about it.

"Are you still going to school?" "Ah yes, if I'm right I'll start the day after tomorrow at xxx school." Mina widen her eyes and smiled "Really?! Than we are in the same building! Whaaa I can't believe it."

I chuckled 'how can she be so happy for a stranger?'

"By the way, Jungkook isn't it? Does it mean that you're from Korea?" I rubbed the back of my neck and grinned "Hehe yes, can you hear it from my bad Japanese?" She shook her head.

"It's cute and a close friend of mine is also from Korea. I helped her out when she came here, so I'm quite an expert with rookies."

A waiter came with our food but before we could start and eat, Mina got a message. Her screen lights up and she faced her phone. She chuckled and looked at me "My friend ask 'how is the date going with Yunbok'."