Journey towards the secret tomb

Hello everyone! So I made a new atem x tea story, this one will be a short multi-chapter story and this one is different from my other story "fake love." The update on that story would be released after I finish this story so I hope you will give your support to this story as well. I would like to give my thanks to edowdle(from fanfiction), for requesting this story and giving me details on this one. I only added some details to the request so I hope you readers would like this. Enjoy~

Long ago in Ancient Egypt, there lived a king who ruled the country and was favoured by his people as well as the neighbouring rulers. He had a beautiful wife who supported him in everything he does and was considered as a kind queen whom every woman dreamt of becoming. The queen, bore a son whose smile as bright as the sun and had courage as well as intelligence liked by many women. The prince grew to be a handsome prince and was requested by the neighbouring rulers to be their son in law. By the time Atem reached the age of 13, the king suddenly got sick and weakened. The king then died after a year, both Atem and the queen grieved about the king's death but the queen promised her husband to teach Atem everything there is in order for him to be like his father. Now that the prince is at the age of 17 turning 18, he is expected to become the next ruler of Ancient Egypt. His mother helped him a lot and the councils trained him to become the king like his father. Many princesses around the world had asked him to be their husband, but Atem does not want to get married just because of political issues. The prince wanted to find someone he'll fall in love with and be loved in return. On the day of his birthday, Atem woke up to find everyone in the palace busy, he looked around confused and Shimon his council advisor came up to him with a smile.

"You seem confused our prince, is there something wrong?" Shimon asked.

Atem looked at Shimon with a weak smile, "Why is everyone so busy?"

Shimon laughed after hearing the prince's reply which caused Atem to look even more confused. The council advisor then stopped laughing and replied, "Forgive me our prince. I just found it funny that you are not even aware of your own birthday."

"No, it's ok Shimon. I do know it's my birthday today but I don't think it's needed to give too much preparation. While we celebrate here and waste too much food, there are people outside the palace that needs these food and water" Atem replied.

"It is good that you are selfless our prince, but you do know that you are turning 18 today. It signifies that you are an adult and will ascend the throne. So it's just expected that the preparation today is grand, plus your mother the queen specifically ordered that securities will be tightened today and that you will be properly groomed so you can choose your wife to be" Shimon said.

"Is that so? Thank you Shimon, I'll go to the library then" Atem replied and started walking towards the library.

Time goes by fast and with everyone in the palace finishing the preparations of the celebration, Atem was still studying in the royal library. It was already 5 in the afternoon when a knock was heard on the door of the library.

"Who is it?" Atem asked stopping on what he was reading.

"Pardon me, prince. It's me, Mana" the voice outside answered.

Atem smiled knowing the owner of the voice, he then replied "You may come in."

After acknowledging the prince's order, Mana went inside and bowed in front of him. "I'm sorry for interrupting your study, prince. I was ordered to call you out since it's time for you to prepare" Mana said smiling while she bowed with her usual outfit.

"Its fine Mana, you do know that out of everyone here, you and Mahad are excused to just call me by my name. We have been childhood friends so I don't want things to change even after I became a pharaoh" Atem replied smiling as well.