JI-CHAN!!!

Part 2: Chapter 16 

"Where are we going, Coach?" Hinata turned to look at Keishin with a curious look on his face.

"You'll see when we get there," Keishin replied, not taking his eyes off the road as he drove the car, taking the orange-haired male and his younger sister somewhere.

Meanwhile, you were in the back seat and was literally trembling in excitement. You heard from your brother that a close relative of yours is finally coming back after being admitted to the hospital and you couldn't wait to see him again.

You can't wait to meet your grandfather, Ukai Ikkei, the infamous 'Karasuno's Ukai'.

Hinata turned around to face the back seat, his head tilted to the side in confusion at the sight of you trembling in your seat. Oddly, you reminded Hinata of an excited puppy when the smile on your face threatened to split your face in half. The middle blocker turned his attention back to the front, asking Keishin. "Is (nickname)-chan? She's shaking in her seat."

Keishin's eyes lifted up to the front mirror, your reflection staring back at him. He smiled softly when you give him a cheery wave when you noticed that he was looking at you through the front mirror.

"Yeap, (nickname)-chan's fine. She's just excited. After all, an annoying relative is coming home." Keishin replied mysteriously, a smirk on his face as he focused back on the road.

Hinata tilted his head in confusion, not understanding what his volleyball coach. But then again, the ball of sunshine isn't the smartest cookie in the jar.

***

"JI-CHAN!!!"

Ukai turned around with arms wide opened, a huge smile broke out on his face at the sight of his precious little crow. Without hesitation, you abandoned Keishin and Hinata as you ran towards your grandfather and into his arms. You wrapped your arms around your grandfather as you buried your face into his chest, your voice muffled as you spoke. "I miss you so much, Ji-chan."

You glanced up at Ukai when you felt his hand ruffling your (h/c) hair as he replied you, a fond smile on his face. "I miss you too, Little Crow. How have you been?"

Before you could reply, your brother's voice cut in saying, "Are you sure you're supposed to be moving around like that after getting out of the hospital?"

Ukai shifted his attention from you to his other grandchild, retorting. "What? If they let you out of the hospital, it means they give you permission to move around all you want. Ain't that right, (name)?"

You nodded your head in agreement before turning to Hinata with an excited grin on your face, pointing to your grandfather. "Hinata, this man here is Kei-nii's and I's grandpa."

Upon hearing that, Hinata has a shocked look on his face as he realised who the old man standing before him really is. "H-huh?! C..coach Ukai?!"

"Yeap, this old man here is the infamous Karasuno's Ukai."

Hinata gulped as he shrinks back from Ukai's unnerving look sending his way.

"So, what are you doing here?" Ukai turned to face Keishin, waiting for an explanation.

Keishin glanced down at you who simply gave him a shrug, indicating that you wouldn't be the one to explain to your grandfather why the three of you were doing here. Karasuno's coach gave a sigh as he explained to his grandfather about the situation between Hinata and Kageyama.

As your brother was talking to your grandfather, you were deep in thought as you remembered the fight that broke out between Karasuno's power duo. Immediately after coming back from Tokyo, Hinata demanded Kageyama to toss for him, but this time round with his eyes opened instead of closed like they usually do. However, no matter how hard Hinata tried, he simply couldn't sync with Kageyama's toss with his eyes open.