Trash King of Aoba Johsai

(Based off Season 1 Episode 22 and 24)

Part 1: Chapter 10 

You looked at the disc in your hand before inserting into your laptop, the match between Aoba Johsai and another school staring back at you and your brother from the screen. Keishin and you watched with focused eyes, taking in every details about the school that Karasuno was going to face tomorrow.

After all the matches were over, you removed the earpiece from your ear before glancing to your brother with worried looks, Keishin mirroring you.

"Nii-chan..." You muttered, not knowing how to go on.

"Yea." Keishin replied, his tone serious.

This was bad news. You knew that Aoba Johsai volleyball team was the second best in the prefecture after Shiratorizawa, but you wasn't expecting the level that they were playing at. Karasuno had improved a lot over the years, but compared to Aoba Johsai, you guys look like baby crows next to them.

Over the years you had come to know Oikawa and Iwazumi, you knew that at the back of your head that they were good. However, to your surprise, they have improved over the years when you were in Russia. You were proud of them, but now that you are facing them tomorrow, you wished that they were not as good as they were.

It's not that you don't believe in your team, but the stakes of winning is very slim. However, you are going to keep working hard for your team. After all, they have worked so hard to come this far and you can't give up on them now. They need you.

However, deep down, you have a feeling that something bad was going to happen tomorrow. Two setters and one old time rivalry.

Oikawa and Kageyama.

***

You were watching the boys do their warm-ups when you heard a familiar voice, gaining your attention.

"(nickname)-chan! Hello!"

"Will you shut up? You're being a public nuisance. There's not need for shouting, (nickname)-chan can hear you perfectly well. She's not deaf."

A smile settled onto your face as you watched Iwazumi reprimand Oikawa like he always does, the familiarity of those two calming you down a bit.

"That's right Shittykawa. I have perfect hearing, so there's not need for you to shout. And hello to you too, Hajime-kun." You gave Iwazumi a smile, ignoring Oikawa who was pouting.

"Hello to you, (nickname)-chan." Iwazumi politely replied, a small smile on his face.

"Mean. So mean, (nickname)-chan. I greeted you first, yet you ignored me and not Iwa-chan." Oikawa muttered, a hurt look on his face.

You rolled your eyes, used to Oikawa acting like a baby. "Grow up, Trashykawa. You're already in third year, please act like your age. Hajime-kun can't always be there to babysit you."

"Stop calling me those names!"

Iwaizumi ignored his partner as he faced you. "I wish you all the best in the match. However, Shittykawa and I wouldn't go easy on you just because we are old friends."

You smirked in return. "Don't worry. I think you should be worry more about the fact that we will trash you on court."

"Why you!"

You and Iwaizumi went head to head, eyes narrowed at one another as you seized each other up. You and Iwaizumi might be good friends, but that doesn't change the fact that when it comes to volleyball, the two of you are enemies.