Chapter 8: Defeated!

Chase searched for Clara and found her hiding in a cave. He decided to scare her badly.

A/N: I wanted to write a bad word here but that was a stupid idea!

"Killer!" Chase started with. "You killed Chase!"

"I didn't mean to!" Clara said.

"Liar! You decided to kill a hero who has saved countless people including you!" Chase said.

"When did he save me?!" Clara asked.

"The Peaceful Military Base!" Chase answered.

*flashback*

Commander: "THEY'RE DROPPING BOMBS ON US!!!"

"Cade!" Clara yelled.

"I'm coming for you Clara" Chase said. He was called Cade so no one knew his real name except the important people and his parents. Chase freed Clara and she ran to her parents, Chase turned around just too see his parents blow up. Chase himself flew into a wall and was abandoned at the spot.

"Chase was Cade, my childhood best friend?!" Clara asked in horror.

"Yes. I was Cade." Chase said as he showed himself. "And you tried to kill me."

Clara tried to run but Chase had her cornered. "And you are now under arrest for attempted murder." Chase continued. Chase took her to court and she got a life sentence in jail. As Chase walked home Skye spotted him while she was crying.

"CHASE?!" She said between tears.

"Yes Skye?" Chase said.

Skye ran to him and started licking him.

"Skye, Do you want to marry me?" Chase asked as he took out a ring from his pocket.

"YES!!!" Skye yelled and Chase put the ring on her finger.

A/N: To Be Continued...