Chapter 1: Wait a sec, am I ALIVE?

Third Person POV

"Unh..." Chase groaned. He was in the hospital with Marshall in the bed next to him. He felt something soft and fluffy snuggle him. It was Skye.

"Dudes, Chase woke up!" Zuma said.

"CHASE!!!" Everyone except Marshall and Chase screamed.

"Bring the champagne god damn it!!!" Ryder yelled. Everyone was so happy. Everyone was in the best mood you could think of even though they had all cried all day and all night. Skye licked Chase so much that he practically FLEW out of his bed.

What's going on?! He said.

"Your alive that's what!!!" Everyone except Marshall and Chase yelled at him.

Wait a sec, am I ALIVE? Chase said.

"Yep!!!" Everyone except Marshall and Chase yelled.

"What about Marshall?" Chase said.

"I missed breakfast again?! Oh brother!" Marshall said as he bounced of his bed.

"MARSHALL?!" Everyone except Marshall yelled..

Everest jumped to Marshall and nuzzled him.

"I saw the camera Marshall. It was a love arrow; me and Tracker were shot. I'm so so so sorry" Everest said.

"If that's true, I accept your apology!" Marshall said.

"It's so true amigo!" Tracker said. "Me and Everest are just friends!"

Chase broke into the conversation and said: "So how exactly did we survive?!"

"It's a long story; but we'll tell you it!" Ryder said. "So...

A/N: To Be Continued...

Stronger (Third Part of the Truth Series)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें