N i n e

EXTREMELY IMPORTANT A/N AT THE END OF THIS CHAPTER. PLEASE, PLEASE READ IT OTHERWISE I CAN NOT CONTINUE THIS STORYthank you
_________________________________
chapter nine
'back home'

*HolliesPOV*
We break from out hug, I look up at him with my chin on his chest.
"Last day today, then its back home for us in a few hours" He let's out a cute chuckle, picking me up.

"Awee" I groan, sticking my bottom lip out "well can I at least stay at yours for a few days?" I ask looking at him with puppy eyes "What the hell? You've never asked before, I just find you in my cupboards eating my food" He grins making me laugh
"and yes, of course you can" he says causing me to smile.
"I'm assuming your bringing that hair ball of a dog back aswell"  He says after I jump out of his arms.

"Bitch you won't get me a giant teddy bear so it's all I've got going right now" I tease, referring to how I always ask for one but he can never find them in store.

Everyone starts to pack up but obviously I need to pick out an outfit as well, one that doesn't show the hickeys. I put on a black shirt, followed by some blue denim shorts that are high waisted . I tuck the top onto the shorts and put on a black and red oversized flannel shirt and leave it unbuttoned. I put on some black boots and look at myself in the mirror and you can see hickeys all down my neck.

I let out a small groan, getting out my make up and start beating my neck with foundation. I've out on a layer of foundation that luckily matches my actual skin colour perfectly, you can still see the marks vaguely  but I just leave it, I can't be bother to put make up on today so I just leave it and pack my bags.

Once I'm finished I get my bags, soon enough everyone else finishes packing as well. We all leave our room, going to the elevator and just having random conversations.

We meet up with a few more fans before walking back to the car, putting all our bags in the boot.
"Please don't bruise my hip this time"
I say looking up at Jake, biting my lip and he chuckles, rolling his eyes before getting in the backseat.

Jake, will and Jordan sit in the back so I climb over them all, sitting on Jakes lap
"couldn't I have got in after you two" I giggle looking at Jordan and Will
"nope" They chuckle, I roll my eyes  and rest my head against Jakes chest, his hand holding my inner thigh earning a smile from me. I quickly fall asleep in this position, honestly never wanting to move from if.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
♡Time skip♡
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wake up to Jake shaking my thigh. I let out a groan and roll into jakes chest, getting comfortable again.

*Jakes POV*
I try to wake up Hollie but she keeps falling back to sleep. Since we're home I decide to pick her up gently and carry her into the house and lying her on the sofa, sitting down and putting her head on my lap. I play with her head and lie back, tired after our "trip". Everyone leaves since they're tired so it's just me and Hollie, her still fast asleep and I'm half asleep.

I decide to put on Netflix since she's a lazy bitch who won't wake up. After half an hour she starts to wake up, squirming a little as if to get comfy. "Hey, you awake?" I say in a slight whisper. She nods with a groan, her eyes flickering open as she looks up at me "yeah" He yawns, closing her eyes as I smile pulling her up so she's sat on my chest.

"No" She says in a cute giggle, sliding back down and buries her head into the crook of my neck. "Hollie my young child, wake up" I laugh, holding her waist. I feel her head shake "get up you lazy bitch" I tease looking down at her, she slaps my chest causing me to laugh "was that supposed to hurt? You hit like a girl" I smirk, knowing that will get a reaction.

She quickly sits up and punches my arm hard "fuck you b----" I stop and look up at her "what was that? I hit like a girl? Bitch you have no strength so don't start" She laughs down at me, I smirk "no strength? So I I slapped that arse right now you wouldn't even flinch?" I say holding her wrists so she can't hit me again.

She bites her lip and scoffs "you wouldn't dare" she says looking down at me "I wouldn't?" I say as she shakes her head "nop-" I cut her off by slapping her arse, earning a scream while she drops down onto my chest, squeezing her eyes shut and digging her nails into my shoulders "fuck" she growls, staying in that position. "Don't lie you love it" I say hugging her, looking down at the large red hand print on her big ass causing me to bite my lip.

Hollie shakes her head "no" she breathes out and I can tell she's smirking. I laugh "well you're awake now" I say gripping her thighs and pull her up to me so we are face to face...

*HolliesPOV*
Jake grips my thighs and pulls me up so we are face to face. I look directly down at him, watching him bite his lip, focusing on his lips for a while before looking back up to his eyes. I blush immensely as I look away, cursing myself not wanting to be in a relationship, scared to go through the pain of loving someone and them not loving you back, or showing that love to someone else.

I clear my throat and close my eyes "I...I'm just. I'm just going to erm...run a bath, I'll be out in a bit" I stutter, walking away without looking back "oh...okay" I hear him say from behind me. I sigh before running upstairs and turning the tap on, pouring some bubble bath in. I undress before closing the door once the bath is almost done. I sit down in the bath, turning off the taps as I lie again the back of the bath.

I sigh, biting my lip. I'm so confused with myself. I love Jake so fucking much and I could have kissed him. But I'm so scared, terrified of falling in love.

I got so caught up my mind thoughts I didn't realise I was sobbing, tears running down my face and dropping into the water. I sigh and clear the tears from my cheeks. Do you know how bad it hurts when you know you can have someone you love so much but can't because of your own trust issues.

I hear a knock on the door followed by some muffled words from Jake. I look at the door confused "what?" I say. I hear more muffled words and sigh. I get up and wrap a towel around me that only just covered my ass. I open the door "sorry I couldn't hear you" I say looking up at Jake I watched him look me up and down causing my to blush "so urm...what did you say?" I ask looking up at him. He shakes his head and whispers "that doesn't matter" he holds onto my waist and walks me up against the wall and leans in to kiss me...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So sorry for not updating but I will try to update and write more just keep pushing me😂 But I REALLY need you guys opinions and where you want this story to go. Do you want the next chapter to be a smut or do you want something else to happen, it's your choice🥀Love you guys so much and please send in your ideas, thank youXxx