Three: Toys R Us.

"I swear to God, Mat, you're such a fucking child," Violet scoffed, slamming the car door behind her. She looked over to get a view of her boyfriend; Mat was already leaning on the vehicle, a cigarette in his hand. She didn't understand why he needed a cigarette so soon, but she didn't mind it.

Mat was so pretty that Violet let him do as he pleased. Her world surrounded around him.

"Oh baby," he said, leaning his head back to the car. Violet walked to the other side of the vehicle, standing in front of Mat. "You know I am no child," he spoke, taking her hand with his free one, "I'm all man."

"We're at Toys R Us, Mat."

He shrugged his shoulders before he raised their hands as she stepped up to him. She then let go of his hand as he dropped his arm, smiling widely at the feeling of Violet's arms wrapped around him. The two stayed cuddled together as Mat finished off his cigarette. Once the man finished off the cigarette, he tossed it to the side before stomping on it to make sure it was out.

"Alright," he said, pulling away from Violet. As the two started to walk towards the building, Violet took his hand in her own. She mentally cooed as the man held her hand so tight, she swears he was so cute yet hot at the same time.

"Mat?" she hummed.

"Violet?" he mocked, making himself laugh.

"Why are we here again?" the girl asked, looking over at him. As the two stepped up to the doors, they slid open, allowing the two inside.

It took nearly every nerve Mat has to not immediately rush off, taking Violet with him. "Toys," he shamefully muttered looking down at his feet as he started to angrily walk. He was such a child, Violet thought, it was cute on him.

"Exactly," she proudly said, showing him a smile. As he felt her eyes on him, he looked up, unable to pout anymore; her smile was a weapon.

It wasn't long before Mat let go of Violet's hand, and dashed off. Violet watched as Mat disappeared into the section of princesses and such, making her giggle quietly. Mat stopped immediately when he stepped into the lonely aisle, his eyes landed on a small item.

"Babe," he yelled for Violet. Before he could say anything else that would catch attention to Mat and Violet, she was already running behind after him.

She'd do anything to keep the childish man from yelling her name yet again; she was not a big fan of odd looks coming from annoyed strangers. "Matty," she whispered, stopping once she reached the man, standing by his side. "Don't be so loud, alright?"

Just like a child, Mat nodded his head, then stepped up to the display. He was looking at Disney dresses that were based on princesses; Mat was such an odd person, Violet didn't understand him. He grabbed a blue dress off of the stand, who they both assumed was Elsa, and then held it to his body.

"Feeling pretty?" Violet teased. Mat looked up to his girlfriend while rolling his eyes.

"No, I was just thinking, look how cute it is." He had such a spark in the way he spoke, it made Violet giggle aloud. She stepped up to the man and grabbed the ends of the puffy dress to play with it.

"You'd look pretty in it," she joked, earning another eye roll from Mat.

"No," he shook his head, "that's not what I was thinking."

"Then what were you thinking, Matty?"

Mat couldn't help but smile wide. He took a step closer to her so he could place a kiss on Violet's lips. "It's a little girl dress, baby. I was just imagining how cute our little girl would look in it."

"Mat," she giggled, "we don't have a little girl."

"But we will one day. One day she'll be little, another she'll be big enough to be in this dress. Soon enough she's gonna be a big girl."

Those few words were enough to steal Violet's heart; she felt as if she was melting on the inside. The man was too precious, she was in love. "Wanna go make her?" She held out her hand, waiting for Mat to accept.

Mat was quick to drop the dress and take Violet's hand, being the one to rush out, dragging his girlfriend behind.