One: Bear, Not Mat

"You're so great, Bear." Mat heard whispered into his ear before turning to the one speaking, taking his darling's hand on his own.

It was something sweet that he didn't expect to hear, but he almost lived for little compliments once in a while. Thankfully, the light blush on his cheek wasn't showing well.

"That's kind," the man murmured, intertwining their fingers. Mat couldn't be any happier to finally be back home with the person he was in love with. He could tell the other returned the same affection. "You should just call me Mat, though, after all, it is my name."

It made Mat felt content with himself. Being at home was one of his favorite places to be. It had all of his closest friends when he asked, a comfortable place for him to feel free, and the love of his life.

"But, Bear," the other teased, using a voice that was oh so irresistible. As his lover crawled over his lap, the man laid back; he chewed on his bottom lip while watching. God, he was so addicted to his lover.

As much as he wanted to be called Bear, Mat was more natural to hear. "Baby," he said, placing his hands on the other's waist. He didn't want to fall under such a feeling. "Please don't." 

"You're right," his lover said, brimming a bright smile. They got off of Matthew's lap to sit next to him, having a devilish giggle. It was all just a tease, something that Mat despised. The man sat up and turned to the other, his jaw dropped. 

"God, you're so damn rude."

"You said stop," they happily argued.

"I didn't mean it."

/Author's note\

Hello, I'm sorry about this chapter.

Not all will be this bad, I promise.

I tried writing something with no pronouns because I've never really seen that before, but it didn't come out very well. I promise the rest won't be like this, they'll be better quality and longer. 

Honestly, I'll probably be writing these varied as much as possible, but I want readers to enjoy it also