"Where are you from Manvi?" I asked her

"Delhi" She replied & I chuckled mentally for guessing it right. Such impulse flows in the veins of Delhites only.

As the music played I saw Jeevika's anxiety go down in the drain & she performed Yara Sili Sili with such perfection that I was gawking at her throught the screen. The judges were so impressed. ISS has got a format according to which after each selection the judges decide amongst themselves that whose team would the contestants go to & here all the 4 judges were fighting for her. After a heated arguement Jeevika went to Jennifer Winget's team. That was when I noticed Dev Dixit in the screen. Was he actually the helmet hero or am I thinking too much?

My thoughts broke down to see Manvi doing a happy dance for Jeevika as she came out.

"Do well" Elena wished Manvi before she went for her audition

"She will" Jeevika said proudly " I know she will manage well aakhir behen hai ye meri khoon ka rishta hai humara"

(How I miss EHMMBH!!!)

Manvi went inside the hall & she did something unexpected she said
"Lighting & Sound wale bhaiya please don't stress me out with your special effects ... Lighten the atmosphere a bit".

She managed to crack the judges.

"God is she mad?" Jeevika exclaimed

"Don't worry meri wali bhi aisi hi hai" I said & Elena slapped my arm

As the lights were adjusted according to Manvi's wishes. She began singing Phir le aaya dil & Jeevika was right she was so gooooood! She landed in Mouni's team.

Manvi came out & hugged Jeevika so tightly that I feared that she may choke her to death. They bid us goodbye & wished us all the best.

"Aisi hoti hai behenein & look at you, motivation to door ki baat you are giving me so discouraging looks" Elena said. Next was her chance & she wasn't even 1% tensed.

Elena was called in & then she was seen talking to the light wale Dada & then our screen turned black. I was freaking out because I don't know how my crow Elena was performing, did the judges kill her for deafening them with her pathetic voice? No no no that can't happen.

" Sonakshi kaun hai?" A spot boy came looking for me

I raised my hands. I was sure Elena had been arrested for singing in her phate baas type voice

"Your sister is performing inside so she has asked us to make you sit in that room"

"Are you going to keep me hostage till Ele swears that she will never sing again?"

I got a gobsmacked look from the spot boy. He led me to a dark hall.It was fairly large for a waiting room. I could barely see anything.There was a guitar in the middle of the hall. I looked at it intently. Seeing everyone perform I was dying to sing too & here I am in an isolated room with a guitar. I was sure that Ele was being punished for her horrible singing. She deserves it by the way.

If I have to wait let's entertain myself with my own singing.

I thought & sat on a chair on which the guitar was kept.

Is this Nachiket's guitar?
No no how can it be? Stop thinking about him Sonakshi or I'll hit you

My inner voice shouted.

I focussed on the guitar. It was already tuned. So I began playing it & sang:

Aaaa...
Mai jaan ye waar du
Har jeet bhi haar du
Kimat ho koi tujhe
beintehaa pyar du
Mai jaan ye waar du
Har jeet bhi haar du
Kimat ho koi tujhe
Beintehaa pyar du
Saari hadein meri
Ab maine tod di
Dekar mujhe pata
Aawargi ban gaye
Ha hasi ban gaye
Ha nami ban gaye
Tum mere aasman
Meri zameen ban gaye
Aaaaa...
....