twenty nine

HARRYS POV

Holy shit.

When I had entered Charlie's room early in an attempt to surprise her, I was surprised and a little disappointed to find it empty. I expected she would be half ready and probably gone to the kitchen for a snack, but when she came darting back into the room with slicked brown hair, I didn't have time to warn her of my presence before she dropped her towel and I saw every inch of the creamy skin on the back side of her body. It looked like she had been carved from a type of snowy Roman stone; every arch and dip had been thought out and measured to precision.

Charlie was still bare-skinned while she pulled out a matching pair of white lace underwear. Her rushed fingers fumbled with the clasp on her bra while her large breasts spilled out the front of it and when she bent over to pull up her panties I almost needed to step outside for air. 

I am pretty certain Charlie has never been with a guy before, let alone looked at. No one has experienced the way her muscles extend and contract under her fair skin, the womanly way her hips expand from her silent back and her ass rounds and meets the back of her thighs that continue on to the rest of her unmarked legs. It’s quite the sight and as I think about it I begin to like the idea more and more.

"Well, how about that for pre-festivities?" I chuckle once she finishes knotting the blue robe she put on for coverage and warmth yet she freezes on the spot.

She turns around and faces me, horror staining her innocent face for a moment. Her eyes skim me over and seem to drain from the embarrassment from her oblivious performance; instead they are replaced with something a lot tenderer.

“I got you this.” I stand up once the entertainment of her undecided expressions pass and offer her the corsage I had brought with me. I saw it in the flower shop, when I was getting some lunch after Penny’s at the mall, and I thought it would complement her in the white dress perfectly.

She seemed lost for words and I found this adorable, but it wasn’t long before she found her voice again.

"You can't keep frightening me like that, Styles." The words I have heard many times before on occasions like these are humorous on her tongue.

"You mean I can't keep catching you off guard?" She scrunches her nose and joins in with my laughter. 

"Seriously, I could charge you for breaking and entering." Charlie teases me, arms crossed and a groomed eyebrow arched.

"Firstly, the door was left unlocked, secondly, you were expecting me, and thirdly, I got a great view of the full moons. You have no case." 

I bend over in laughter at my own joke while she swats my arm and blushes furiously, an involuntary laugh also escaping her full lips. 

“Alright, whatever. Thanks anyway, they are beautiful.” She looks down and fiddles with the grouped flowers in her small hands fondly, a little smile plays on her natural coloured lips. I liked looking at her in this state, she was slightly oblivious to my gaze on her, at least I thought she was, and I liked focusing on the twitch of the corner of her mouth while her mind is fixated on the silly flowers I bought her.

“Yeah,” I stare at her, “they are.”

CHARLIES POV

“The dress is in my car, I’ll go get it.” Harry says. He rubs his hands together and leaves the room. In this action I notice the many rings he had wound around his slender fingers, it was a statement I believe only he could pull off.

Damn it Charlie.

I had no idea he was sitting there and I was in such a hurry I didn’t even think to expect that he might have already arrived.